Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flow sizing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
To all of the flow disciples on this forum - if I am buying flow bindings, and have a UK8 boot, which binding size do I need?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
..........take your boot with you as you should fit a medium but if you have a large boot then you'll possibly need a large as you are on the edge of the crossover to the large binding.

Just checked the Flow website and it sort of agrees: http://www.flow.com/products/ ---> then click on the bindings ---> then click on the sizeing chart (it's in Flash so can't link directly to it from here).
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dan, i know taking a boot is a sensible option. But I was considering buying some second hand on ebay.

Looks like M/L is the right size but wasn't sure if this size was available on older products - like the ones typically for sale on Ebay.

I was looking for some user data from all of the Flowheads on here Razz

BTW I have Salomon Maori boots - looks like quite a few people use Salomon boots with Flows.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Try and find out which year the bindings are . . . two years ago Flow changed the sizes on their bindings (e.g. if you were on a medium, you needed to go up to possibly a medium/large or a large on the newer ones). Save yourself a bit of guessing work and call up a shop - all Flows have sizing charts on the front of the boxes Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stephen bleakley errr trying them on then could be a bit difficult then............ I'm a UK 10 (Salomon Dialogues) and use a size large in one of last years model.

.........ask the seller on ebay???
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Same here. UK 10 and my flows are Large.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just looked at the flow chart and IMHO I would go for the large for size 8 aswell. They will accommodate the smaller boot more easily than one at the larger end of the scale if you know what I mean. (The flows strap down quite close if need be).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy