Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

boarding down BEN NEVIS

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Getting a little bored with the scottish piste, i am going too ride down Ben Nevis!!!

If you have any information about people that have done this or have advice about how too go about finding out exaclty what it would involve, please e mail me on rugod69@homail.com

Cheers

p.s anyone else fancy it????
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
is this done on a regular basis? is there a particular route? i have no idea.

i can only imagine that the snow cover will be less than consistent and that you might want to use an old board.

you'd also have to ensure that you stayed clear of the walkers' routes and also didn't send snow into any of the gullies as there are sure to be climbers on their way up.

might be worth checking with one of the ski shops in Fort William. If anyone has any advice, they will.

let us know what you find out
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rugod69, welcome to snowHead snowHeads snowHead .
Can't help with your question but you might like to disguise your email address like rugod69 nospam @homail.com to avoid possible hassles or better still put it into your user profile.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
rugod69, welcome to snowheads, should it be hotmail.com? If so, you can edit your own posts.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ray Zorro, I guess that the 't' may have been left out on purpose to avoid being picked up by spamers - if not, it was fortunate that it was mistyped
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Could be using server from the 'Hood! Ayyyyyy!Wink
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Stupid Boy! Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
'Yeeaas!' (Little Britain Fashion!') Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy