Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Calling Masque

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Masque - hadn't realised you were off to La Rosiere on the 29th. We're (wife and youngest and 2 friends and their youngest) off there on the same date, staying at Le Braconiere (?) with Ski Espirit. We're a mixed group of skiers/bladers.

Be cool Cool to meet up if it fits in with your group. We're not (too) weird Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mark, Masque will be disappointed because he's really weird. He has a head start on the rest of us he's a septic. His party are staying in Le Mouflon.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hahaha! Nice one David. Always find it's best to be a little conservative with the truth, personally
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We'll be up the Roc Noir most evenings. I'll mostly be wearing hair and a glazed expression. Daytime I'll be teaching 'spawn o' loins' that talking a 720 method is not the same as landing it . . . or being medivac'd 'again!'
When I've stopped hurting myself I'm a bit of a piste hound (might try some skis for the first time in 40 years) so if it's:-
Yellow
Hairy
Screaming
it's a septic.
JB
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Will look out for you then - more out of a sense of self preservation though Wink

If you see a big guy accompanied by attractive blonde woman wearing blades, that'll be me - take your pick as to which one I am Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mark, your little smiley indicates that you may partake of the odd Nigerian lager (Guiness et al) from time to time. I'd caution you against drinking the Beamish in the Roc Noir, I've never had to pay so much for beer!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for the tip, David. My expanding waistline is testament to the Nigerian Wink

Will have to see how desperate I get Exclamation How's the snow out there at the moment?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mark, its been snowing off and on for the last few days. They had some snow today but not much, it is desperately cold, -12 in the village -16 on the mountain. More snow forecast Thurs, Fri & Sat. So should be agood week but don't gorget your thermals. When do you arrive?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
From what you're saying about the weather, David, a very convenient early afternoon Sunday Very Happy

Not sure if I mentioned it "over there", but we're staying at the Braconier (?) with Ski Espirit - looks pretty good from what I can see.

Can't wait, either. Are you out there yet?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Mark, I know where it is, its right at the end of the village, in the area called Manessier. Its very close to the nursery slopes and kids drag lift. You're only a couple of hundred metres from the main lifts.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy