Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

World's largest ski resort developer announces $1.5 billion revenues

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Intrawest Corporation, the most powerful ski resort developer in the world, has just announced record $1.5 billion revenues and $3 billion in assets...
From a network of ski resorts in Canada and the US (which include Whistler, Mammoth and Copper Mountain) their activities now include the construction of Arc 1950 in France.

This business report from Business Wire.

If you want to read more about the company's activities (and controversies), check this snowHeads thread: The World of Intrawest.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well that's good news. I only wrote to chairman Joe a week ago, hoping to persuade him into supporting and sponsoring a couple of charitable efforts in Les Arcs, home to Intrawest's main European development. I wonder if they'll be able to spare a few quid from their $3 billion?

I shall of course update SnowHeads on any reply that may be forthcoming!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy