Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Get your sledges waxed and ready?

Poster: A snowHead
ADVANCE WARNING OF SEVERE WEATHER

Here is an ADVANCED WARNING of Severe Gales and Heavy Snow affecting Scotland, Northern Ireland, North West England, North East England, The Midlands, Wales, South West England, South East England and East Anglia AND Lincolnshire.
Issued by the Met Office at 10:57 on Sunday, 22 February 2004.
For enquiries regarding this warning - please contact your regional Met Office.
Transmitted by the Met Office at 10:57 on Sunday 22 February

The Met Office is forecasting a deepening low to move towards southern Scandinavia during Tuesday bringing a strong flow of arctic air into northern Scotland early on Tuesday and across remaining areas of the British Isles by early on Wednesday. Snow showers will spread south across the country and become most frequent over coastal areas exposed to the strong northerly winds. Northern and eastern parts will be most at risk of persistent, heavy and squally snow showers giving slight or moderate (5-10cm) accumulations in places and heavy (up to 25cm) accumulations in a few very exposed or upland areas. Strong or gale force winds (gusting to 40 or 50mph) will blow showers well inland and drifting of lying snow is likely.
Blizzard conditions are likely in exposed places, particularly in the north and east where winds could gust to 70mph
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
it's windy in Bucks, and we had a bit of sleet about an hour ago.
No sign of snow on the Chilterns round here yet.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I just washed the car - I've never been so cold in my life!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Flippin' freezing and blowing a gale up the "Cheshire Matterhorn" this morning, thought I saw some snowflakes...
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Snow showers on and off all day, but nothing lying on the ground as yet. Absolutely freezing north-easterley winds blowing through cat flap, think i'll have to shut moggies in.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Snow starting to lie on grass and patio .
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Does this mean London will grind to a halt again.... Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm in Durham not London, so couldn't say.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Few snow-flakes whirling around in London, had to stop watching the rugby too depressing, now it looks as if it's going to snow - London will grind to a halt under the onslaught of 3 cms of the white stuff. Roll on next weekend and some proper snow.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
is this for real?? Its sunny here in Sussex!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Jayne, do you mean it's not hissing down in Lissingdown?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Must be real its a Met Office advanced severe weather warning. There always right aren't they? Wink
Maybe a trip to Scotland on for next weekend at this rate...
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Snow lying on the ground here, a thin layer, but staying and not melting
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Its freezing here too!
Unlucky enough to have spent the day trudging around a marina, lucky enough not to have been out on the water though.
Now, however, having to listen to the wind rattling around my very exposed flat.... bbrrrrrhhhh!!!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
No snow here yet - hasn't been one flake all winter Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ....Not that we have a mountain to ski down anyway!

Catriona, trudging around a marina sounds great - just a couple of months too early. rolling eyes
snow report
Snowing here in Lincs, got my skis out by the front door ready for the morning.
snow report
Catriona, The wind rattling around your very exposed flat what???
latest report
Fantastic - nothing like some good wintery weather to get in the mood - 6 days to go! snowHead
ski holidays
Unless the airport shuts with too much snow...
snow conditions
I was in Leeds yesterday afternoon watching the rugby & we had quite a few snow flurries. It was very cold. Bright sunshine here in Haydock this morning though, if a little chilly
snow conditions
Very light dusting in N.Ireland this morning. Tuesday looks our best day for a few inches. Fingers crossed.
snow report
It's followed us back! We had a light dusting too - had to put ski jackets on to unpack the car it was so cold here when we got home yesterday!
latest report
Did you have a good time Lorraine? Where abouts were you?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy