Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dumping like mad in Sunshine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Loads of Pow. Base of 70cm on 2nd Dec!!!!!!

Not as much in LL

What more can I say.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You could say where you are... Puzzled
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, U can tell us how the Missus is for a start Wink

U get us very worried talking about 'dumping' at this stage in the proceedings johnboy.

petel, I had to think for a moment too: he's in 'Sunshine' not far from LL = Lake Louise (on his honeymoon which might explain the extra 'efficient' typing manner).
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Shocked ..........get some imodium mate and hit those slopes

Sounds great!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ah I see! I think...Thanks.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Fantastic johnboy, but then 'Sunshine' (how on earth did it get that name? Someone trying to be funny??) is renowned for getting stacks of the stuff - enjoy! snowHead
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Still Snowing.

Just about to head up for first tracks. Only 12 guests in the Sunshine Inn. Slopes all to ourselves, before the Banff Crowd get here. Even so they have only sold about 1000 tickets, So with 4000 acres and some folk in the bar/restaurant, the other half on the lifts, I reckon we have about 10 acres each.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mr. Green Ooooooooh I'm jealous. Get up on North Divide. Great with a bucketload of pow!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
johnboy, Your supposed to be on honeymoon
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy