Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Reliable Snow forecasting....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Good Morning Phelps.
"Mail Sir, one letter on meterological matters, the envelope says "open now you may have already won eternal snow"
"Spliffing...lets see what it says!"

"Brethren,
As I stand before you'all I can see the tears in your eyes. These are not the tears of the faithful but of the greedy and lost. But there is no need to be lost. Come bathe in the light of love and eternal snowfalls.

For I say unto you that unless you'all repent and find the way of the one true master and supreme huey there will be no snow! Especially Thurs/Friday in the Alps (charlanefc) , from 14th to 18th December ( despite your wish for fresh powder), on 8th Feburary 2005 (you know who you are), anytime in March or the winter break holidays or 30 cm at 12.45 on 16th January at Tignes.

True it is that when I predicted the end of the world for all sinners on the coming of Halley's (not Bill's) comet and the only thing to happen was that our good sister Rebecca (may the supreme one rest her soul) had an unfortunate accident involving "the our father of the holy comet tail, fire and water light show" at Skysong Church. (Worshippers with pacemakers, flannelette clothing or artificial hair should not stand within 10 metres of the show).

My calculations failed to take into account the supreme one's last visit to his flock so the end of the earth has been delayed to 2061 when the comet will return to reek devastation on all non believers. Granted most non-believers reading this will be dead by then but it will be done.

It is also true that my prediction that on the millennium we would be invaded and forced into servitude by aliens from the undiscovered planet of Glaydor was a little out. I believe they were having troubles with their warp drives which have forced them to put the planned invasion on hold. Of course I have set an emissary to inform them of our gathering strength in the bosom of our supreme father and huey.

So repent, brothers and sisters or there will be no snow.

Donations are fully deductable and can be made online or with one of our friendly home visit lay pastors.
The gift and worship shop is open 7 days a week with a startlingly array of gift ideas including the new glow in the dark spectral apparition of the supreme one.

Yours in huey,
Senior Pastor Colin (colon) A. Chester III PHD ( Congregational University of South East 23rd Street and Vine),SJDA, (semi- finalist American Idol auditions), NASA (applicant).
ps As a sign of our supreme lord it will snow on Sunday between 10.30 and 11.45."
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
??????????????
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
??????????????
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I must be following the way of the one true master and supreme huey without even knowing it - because it's snowing! Laughing
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I see elsewhere the lack of faith is dominating the forum.
Have faith and it will come, its does seem some what pointless to ask for minute by minute predictions the but for those interested in a relaible forecast then the maps at FNMOC will provide a valuable insight.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I had faith, BUT after over a metre of snow..........it turned to rain, and then froze Sad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy