Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted - good woman !

Poster: A snowHead
I'm not posting my photo any more - there's links to shots of me all over this place!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
But aren't you married ??

Helen - getting very confused

Maybe in the author details there should be a S or T - single or taken !!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Helen LS, that is possibly the funniest/scariest thing anyone has ever accused me of.
No, I am not married. I am still enjoying life.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Austin7 now has his pic on my site, that's three of us so far 2 chaps and one lady all single (I think) go to
Snowhead Pics to see us
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Scariest or funniest? Can't decide! Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Im not single, might be unless I behave on Holiday though x
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
OK fair enough - correction then Laughing There are two single chaps on my site and one attached lady so far (I think) Confused Snowhead Pics
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
LOL very true WTFH - I threw a tantrum the other week when Flying out because I had become a MRS and I was like how can they do that to me Evil or Very Mad I got Married and have non of the benefits !
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Helen LS, What are the benefits, then? Can you make us a list?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
well, she gets half HIS house, and half HIS income if she divorces, yet HE still has to pay the mortgage...
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
List Of The Benefits Of Marriage:

Thats about it Exclamation
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Someone elses salary to spend on My skiing habit I imagine ?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
marc! you cynic...
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Helen LS wrote:
LOL very true WTFH - I threw a tantrum the other week when Flying out because I had become a MRS and I was like how can they do that to me Evil or Very Mad I got Married and have non of the benefits !

Oh go on then you can do my ironing and clean the kitchen while you're at it. Laughing

Last edited by You know it makes sense. on Mon 1-03-04 17:39; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
DB are you going to provide my skiing allowance then ?
latest report
marc, Do i take it that you are of the ex-married variety? If so, how do you join without it costing you a fortune? Toofy Grin
latest report
It is costing me a fortune, there's no way out. It doesn't matter who's at fault.
Here in Italy, the man is always at fault.
latest report
Only in Italy? Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
Very Happy
ski holidays
Tony, I can't afford to be of the "ex" variety. Very Happy
snow report
Hang on.!!!

... Seems to be a presumption that its always the girls costing the blokes a fortune.... it can work the other way too - and when guys start spending money on the latest sports or techie kit....
ski holidays
marc would never do that.... (!) Exclamation
ski holidays
Catriona wrote:
it can work the other way too - and when guys start spending money on the latest sports or techie kit....

Whose money?
NehNeh
snow report
Helen LS wrote:
DB are you going to provide my skiing allowance then ?

I would, no honestly, but the wife would kill me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marriages are made in heaven. But, again, so are thunder, lightning, tornados and hail

Marriage is like a cage; one sees the birds outside desperate to get in, and those inside equally desperate to get out.
--Michel de Montaigne

The more you invest in a marriage, the more valuable it becomes.
--Amy Grant

Getting married for sex is like buying a 747 for the free peanuts
--Jeff Foxworthy
snow report
DB I am therefore unwilling to clean your kitchen or do any ironing Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Don't worry, the Austin does chickflicks and credit-ratings. The road tax is free too, so there's another 160quid for the skiing budget Wink
snow conditions
Excellent - how does it feel about paying to fly business? What's its apres-ski conversation like? Is it difficult to get it started in the morning? Will it take two of us to get the engine ticking over?
latest report
Fly business ? I think it'd rather go economy and spend the balance on the skiing !
Apres-ski conversation tends to be enthusiastic, fast and off-kilter (isn't exactly a Mondeo, thank heavens) the engine starts at the slightest caress of the handle and once running, there's oil, smoke and steam everywhere Twisted Evil

ps hang on tight... there's no seatbelts Wink
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I'm impressed Austin, however I've checked out the age of the vehicle in question and I am rather concerned that it might be one of those old-fashioned engines that only works on two strokes. Can you deny or confirm? Twisted Evil
latest report
DB, here they say:
Marriages are like cities under siege
those outside are desperate to get in, and those inside are equally desperate to get out

Catriona I was not referring to girls costing a fortune, I was referring to divorces costing a fortune (to both involved parties).
Nice name, btw.
latest report
Matteo wrote:
It is costing me a fortune, there's no way out. It doesn't matter who's at fault.
Here in Italy, the man is always at fault.

Just along those lines, you know the old question "If a tree falls down in the woods and no one is around, does it make a sound?", well I heard a variation on that
"If a man walks into a room, and there are no women around, is he still wrong?"
snow report
Along that line, WTFH, I saw a T-shirt saying 'If a man says something in a forest, and there are no women around, is he still wrong?' Still sorry they didn't have it in the size I wanted.
ski holidays
Sounds like a line in snowheads T-shirts is called for, with a variety of witty punchlines!
ski holidays
definately 4stroke ! and as you've discovered, not short on longevity Wink
latest report
I'm hereby patenting the "To ski or not to be" slogan. I'm actually thinking of putting this on a T-shirt this weekend.
snow report
I rather like the line in your sig, Cedric. Think U could make some cash here...
latest report
masopa - that is actually from a T-shirt I saw in Jackson Hole and regret not buying.

I'm not that inventive myself - actually I am, but everything worth inventing has already been invented, as everyone has known ever since the 1900s Toofy Grin
snow report
Does it have any mileage limitations? I understand a lot of these older vehicles can only be insured for 20,000 miles a year and that's not many "outings" if I'm to ski outside the UK.
ski holidays
There are milage limitations, but they're easily circumvented.... or you could just buy another tranch of distance. However, it's not really a problem, as I've a spare one anyway. I keep the spare in the woodshed Shocked
snow report
Thanks Matteo. I seem to have got the wrong end of the stick again!...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy