Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Perfect snow!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got back from a couple of days in Oberstdorf/Kleinwalsertal. Had absolutely terrible weather and absolutely perfect snow. The last two days were spent up to my knees in powder. Couldn't see it, but I could feel it, so I know it was there!
You'll never find better conditions than now, so get on a plane/train/car and get going. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Only skied Oberstdorf for a day, and some years ago but the run down from the Nebelhorn is a good memory!

Mike, nice to hear from a Brit in Munich - I lived and worked there '94 to '98. Fantastic city, I still miss it.(and the skiing every weekend of course Very Happy )

Looks like anyone going to Austria this week will have plenty of fresh powder, the lucky people....
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My wife comes from Oberstdorf and her parents run a Cafe in Kleinwalsertal. Consequently I spend quite a lot of my time there. Personally I think it's greatly underrated. In fact, for skiing 'variants' between the pistes the Fellhorn-Kanzelwand area is really outstanding. And being only a few klicks away from Lech (as the crow flies, not as the car drives) it's also one of the most snow secure areas in the Alps. Not many Brits know this!
Munich is definitely a good place to live. I came here with the intention of staying for two years... back in 1985!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy