Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chemmy Alcott

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bit confused. Doesn't help that new tell you nothing of her current standings. Anyway, from what I can see on the FIS web site, she has done far better than any other Brit skier this year. But they mention Alan Baxter not making the final, will Chemmy? Not sure how it works? Confused
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No she missed out as well. See:

http://www.britski.org/prel0414.htm
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm not surprised that she's out for this year, if her injuries as a result of her falling were caused by skiing with insufficient protective clothing (from her web site):

http://www.chemmyalcott.co.uk/photoslarge.php?img=chemmy26

Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I met Chemmy a couple of times in Austria, did an interview/article on her once.... (will post it if it comes to light......). She's a great girl, a fantastic skier right through the disciplines although struggles a little in slalom - comparatively speaking! (See her result in the combined at Salt Lake). My daughter still remembers the day at the British Children's Champs in Pitztal when she had no one to take her down for the course inspection (she was only 8 at the time) and Chemmy offered straight away to help out (bear in mind that Chemmy was in Austria to race herself in the Juniors). Think Hannah was a bit overawed, not sure how much she took in about the state of the course!

I really hope Chemmy does well next season, she's still very young, a lovely person (in all respects), and has huge potential.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I think she's great - a good (our only?) prospect in British skiing, and more importantly, makes those trips to M&S (dragged kicking & screaming by the other half) a lot more bearable...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for that guys. I have watched her season as best I can with the coverage on TV. She certainly looks like the one to watch, and from what you say PG she is also a very nice person, something I rate highly in a person. Having spoken to someone who met the herminator, I was told that he is a jumped up arrogant, and extremly rude person, who thought it reasonable to shove people out of the way (full hand shove I'm told). Hope Bodi trashes him, any child of two hippies can't be too bad a person....
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy