Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just back from Morzine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Excellent conditions here and at Les gets, as of yesterday. It is very cold and it is windy at the top and on exposed pistes. Whilst it is cold I can't see the snow situation changing. Even off of the edge of the piste there was no hard pack or crust just powder everywhere.

There is snow right down into the town allowing ski to the door at felix ski hire for example meaning no carrying of skis and no walking in ski boots whay hey!

The roads from geneva to morzine and les gets are clear although progress is slower than normal owing to sub zero temperatures. Did not need to use chains. Journey time approx 1 hr 20 mins.

Did not venture up to Avoriaz as I didn't see there was much to gain as the snow was excellent lower down. As it turned out it was a good move i heard reports of minus 30. two guys i spoke to on a lift said they were singing songs to keep each other going on one of the chairlifts up there.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Awesome snow out there now, having endured a week of not seeing anything the last day of my holiday was glorious, if not bit on the chilly side! i sympathise with the guys who were singing it was FEEEREEEEZING!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ian bloomfield wrote:
Did not venture up to Avoriaz as I didn't see there was much to gain as the snow was excellent lower down. As it turned out it was a good move i heard reports of minus 30. two guys i spoke to on a lift said they were singing songs to keep each other going on one of the chairlifts up there.

I presume they were singing that old standard of chair lift songs "I'm a +"*çing idiot and really P*ssing everyone off with my tuneless nonsense" Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
or "I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves
I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get get get on your nerves.

Start in the lift queue and continue until abused
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
"Swing low, sweet chariot" is a sure winner
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Or 'you've lost that loving feeling' ive found that to be pretty good especially sung as put of tune as poss!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
with a resounding chorus of "how I think I look couldn't be farther from what people nearby are thinking of me"
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If this has turned into the "What do you sing on chairlifts?" thread, can I suggest "I will survive" by Gloria Gaynor?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
"Big girls don't bother me" by the Tams always hits the spot for me.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Alan Craggs, You wish! Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
maggi, Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
ise, I don't think they had a particularly large audience.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Just back from LesGets - can confirm that the snow was still ace even yesterday (Sat 29th), despite glorious sunshine most of the week. Monday/Tuesday was brass, but then just kept getting better.
Only bad bits of snow in the whole of PdS were the hard crunchy snow-cannoned bits going down into Morzine and Chatel.
Oh - and Geneva was open today (unlilke last weekend). I had to get there by train in the end.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I know andy, we were lucky to land on Sunday 23rd. Great skiing all week, got over to Les Gets on Friday and enjoyed mont Chery, Great snow under foot/ski and good visibility after tuesday!!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy