Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Austria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A couple of weeks back things were looking very sad, snow coverage was low and finding powder was like looking for rocking horse droppings. I can remember skiing one of the local hills here and it had grass where every other recent year there had been snow. Sad

Well that's all changed now Razz Austria has been dumped on big time, the same grass patched hill I skied less than two weeks ago now has almost 3 metres of snow. Some places in Austria have over 4 metres, villages are cut off, the alvlanche risk is very high (so be careful). The Austrians are used to dealing with snow and the roads should be cleared today.

Anybody thinking of a last minute booking could do a lot worse than Austria at the moment.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
So the snow gods have at last been smiling on me. Obergurgl in two days time and it's supposed to be sunshine and loads of new snow Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Off to Soll in about 36 hours snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The_Mac_Daddy, have a good one, I skiied there after loads of new snow and it was brilliant!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The_Mac_Daddy, Came back from the Ski Welt on Saturday conditions were fantastic then so should be Mega now Visibility was a bit poor and it was cold but the snow more than made up for it.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm keeping my fingers FIRMLY crossed. I head out for Europe at the end of next week, and will be in Schladming and Bad Gastein the following week. SNOW IS LIFE!!!!!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
here in Schladming it has been snowing constantly for at least the last 72 hours. Each morning there is at least another 4 inches at resort level. Piste conditions are superb and even the groomed runs have a light dusting of snow. Bliss
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ray Zorro, Don't muck it up, I'll be there in two weeks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yep very excited now, and i'm very glad i chose Austria over southern France. Just looked at the snow report and they just had 70cm of new snow in soll and the forecast for next week is clear and sunny snowHead snowHead snowHead i am one happy little snow head! i leave in 16 hours Smile
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The_Mac_Daddy, Don't scrape too much off, I'll be there in 4 weeks. Sounds like there is plenty though. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy