Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pinewood Chalets - Serre Chevalier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I will do a full TR when I get the chance but felt it worth giving g Pinewood Chalets a positive shout. We just spent half term with them and were very impressed by their service especially at their price point.

If you are looking for somewhere to book take a look at what they have to offer. Nb we were staying in the “Pinewood Lodge” from there website.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@NickyJ, they're a stones throw from me, Dave and Chrissie are a great team, though Christine is now a mum, and not so full on.

Not too sure what the future holds for them after this season, 99% sure that they're going back, which is a real shame, and you can blame Brexit for that!

That said I know very well the owner of a number of apartments that they sub-let as it were, you might have stayed in one!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Weathercam wrote:
@NickyJ, they're a stones throw from me, Dave and Chrissie are a great team, though Christine is now a mum, and not so full on.

Not too sure what the future holds for them after this season, 99% sure that they're going back, which is a real shame, and you can blame Brexit for that!

That said I know very well the owner of a number of apartments that they sub-let as it were, you might have stayed in one!

I really hope they don’t go back! I was completely up for going again with them. Much prefer dealing with these small operators and hate to see them going Sad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@NickyJ, just messaged Dave, be interesting to see what his feedback on you is!!!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
KenX wrote:
@NickyJ, just messaged Dave, be interesting to see what his feedback on you is!!!

Probably very loud we had 7 children in our party Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@NickyJ, Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@NickyJ, just spoke to Dave, he says they'll be operating next year Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
KenX wrote:
@NickyJ, just spoke to Dave, he says they'll be operating next year Very Happy

Great news.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Wow that's good to hear, certainly was not the way things were four or so weeks ago
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I was just looking for their website and looks like they may not have survived this? That is really really sad if that is the case. I thought they were a great company Sad
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy