Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sauze D'oulx Snow

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Folks

Im heading to Sauze D'oulx this Sunday (20th March 05) Hopefully to Ski !!

Can anybody put my mind at rest about the snow conditions ? Looking a bit Grim ! Sad

Anyone been recently ? etc etc

Cheers

Jenno.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads snowHead , Jenno!
Sorry - can't help with the conditions, but I'm sure someone will be along soon!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers Dude! Smile
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I had to drive to Oulx 2 days ago and it was 25c on the valley floor! There was no snow on any of the lower slopes and I'm guessing the upper runs would be very slushy. Mongenevre only 10 miles away had good snow conditions on many runs and I understand people are being bussed in fron Sauze. Going by local weather reports there is lots of snow forcast for next week so it may be ok. Good luck.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
From past experience, just driving through the area fom Turin to Serre Che, Sauze d'Oulx has always looked awful in comparison to Montgenvre and Serre Che.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've just got back from there with a great sun tan! Jenno is going to be dissapointed... there is only really one run open now and it gets rather slushy in the afternoon.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Folks

Thanks for your replies. Just got back tonight from sauze.

The snow wasn't great by any means but managed to get bussed to Sestriere most days which had better conditions and kept us entertained! There was a fresh dusting of snow towards the end of the week in Sauze which livened up the pistes and made for a decent days skiing.

Sunshine and nightlife made up for the lack of snow - will defo go back!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy