Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pics from last weeks trip to La Tania

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We arrived to heavy snow from Lyon up on Sunday 17th April, and had a great week, with good visibility around the trees and more snow during the week, and then 2 days of sun, and a slightly cloudy day on Saturday.

We had all kinds of snow from icy pistes, through corn to deep (waist+) powder and lovely spring snow! On the spring snow picture below all the tracks are ours, we did that pitch 5 times and only left to get the last bubble up to La Tania!

Some pics here

http://gregh.co.uk/albums/latania2005/

cheers,

greg
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
gregh,
The pictures bring a smile to my face as I sit here in the office. I was there the first weekend and could identify with the powder off the Biollay chair for sure! It is amazing that some of the best skiing was to be found so late on in the season. Thanks for sharing hem with us! Little Angel
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It was good wasn't it! We must have skied that pitch in and around the closed red off Biollay many times over! In fact I think we almost skied it out Wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
gregh,
It was so hard to go home I can say as the sun was coming out and there was still untracked powder to tease us. At least we have the memories to get us through the summer and next season will be with us before we know it!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I want to go back! I loved La Tania- the snow looks amazing!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy