Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flew over the Alps on Friday Afternoon

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
En route from Corfu to Belfast, was surprised to see so much snow.

Am pretty sure we flew over Passo Tonale and Bormio, both of which I have been to.

Looked like there was good snow coverage down to about 1700m
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously I meant 2700m Embarassed
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
johnboy, were you in the cockpit??
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snow conditions have picked up in Italy since winter then Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It's certainly getter bare on the slopes now, the snow went from the Jura and pre-alpes weeks ago but the higher Alp peaks are pretty bare now.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Elizabeth B,

No, but I did try to get in. In violence, honest!!!!!

Timberwolf, The time we actually "skied" in Paso Tonale there was absolutely no natural snow!!!!!!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I was ski touring today in the Belledonne. It is still possible to ski to 1850 on sheltered north facing slopes and down to 2000 meters on south facing slopes - even ones quite exposed to sunlight. This is one of the better massifs in the French alps though. Managed to put in about 1700 meters of skiing. The snow was very hard and it was bitter at altitude.

My ski buddy Luke was off on Mt. Pourri at the weekend having abandonned Mt Blanc due to the fresh snow and high winds - about 40cm fell at 4000 m on Friday. They only found snow at 2500 m on the Glacier du Geay. He (and another friend Jeroen of Skitour.fr) did well to avoid the Mt Blanc as an avalanche injured a number of skiers on Sunday.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
This was the north side of the Belle Etoile yesterday, about 800 meters of descent

The rain and sun has taken its toll. Usually we are due a bit of fresh snow in June!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy