Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Serre Chevalier this Saturday (20th)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone looking to get a last minute trip in? I'm off to Serre Chevalier on Saturday for a week for 5/6 days coaching for evaluation before deciding whether to go for a BASI qualification at some point, and wondered if there's anyone who might fancy hooking up for the trip.

Flying from Stansted to Turin at 7.15am, and returning on the 27th at 22.30. Cost is £102 return inc taxes etc.

Will be staying in Chantemerle, but accomodation not yet booked (there is plenty of availability). Looking to hire a car from Turin, and transfer is about 1.5 hours. Be good to share the trip with any snowHeads looking for a last of the season trip.

My e-mail is mark_hunter@gmgroup.uk.com
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are u tied into Ser Che now Mark?
Don't fancy Val-T by E* maybe?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry, U Sad . Am now booked up with Ryanair, Hertz and Eurekaski unfortunately. Would have enjoyed a trip to Val-T as not been before, and would have been good to meet up. Another time, perhaps. snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have fun Mark, enjoyed my lessons with Gavin, let me know how the snow is as we are out there beg of April as you know.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sure will, and sure will Smile Karen at Les Marmottes recommended taking some water skis for the runs into resort, but they anticipate a cool down tomorrow. Hope so, because I'm cr@p at waterskiing Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Good luck Mark.

Who is doing the coaching? There is an excellent British brother/sister duo out there called Darren and Davina Turner both Dip Ski Fr., with the Ecole de Ski Buissonniere. Top instructors and used by SCGB for our Dec holiday in Tignes.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks Beverley.

It's Eurekaski, a company set up by Melanie Kerslake and her fiance, Gavin who's a BASI instructor, in Le Monetier. There's another chap, John (also BASI 1), who I had 2.5 hours with last Jan. Best instruction I've had by a country mile. Will report back on the coaching when I get back. Still goit my ski legs from the week before last, but reckon it'll be hard going all the same.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy