Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just back from Chile

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Another wild adventure starting in Buenos Aires with a bit of culture and some tango, then on to La Parva/Valle Nevado followed by Termas de Chillan. We experienced all known conditions plus some fantastic powder. Once you are there it is not expensive so start saving your airmiles! And make sure you enjoy the amazing sunsets with a pisco sour or two! Am planning another trip next year if anyone interested.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
How as Termas de Chillan this year ?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Great - we stayed in the Gran Hotel which reminded me of Portillo on a much smaller scale. Great snow but not a lot of sun. Interesting to have trees to ski in. Couple of chairlifts need to be replaced as so slow. Well organised resort plus Spanish women and Canadian men's teams in summer training.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I stayed in the Gran as well . Great Spa except the flys ! I dont mind slow chairs , it gives you a rest but I know the ones you are talking about.
The longest run in SA which is fun top to bottom.

The Ski Teams are allways down SA in the summer. On my trip the Canadians & US were in Bariloche, Austrians in Portilo, Swiss in Las Lenas & a Whole load of teams in El Colorado. Even flew back to Zurich on the same plane with the Austrians.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy