Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

J is for Jeagermeister.

Poster: A snowHead
See A is for Austria and A is for Apres Ski.

An evil spirit drunk in many Austrian ski resorts, sometimes made into Jaegertee.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Or Jager flugl - Jager & red bull.

In Germany, it is considered a digestif.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As drunk by dentists

If this is funny, could someone translate?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I love the stuff. Shocked
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Its very good if you've got a sore throat - with the cloves etc in it, it tastes just like Veno's Cough Mixture Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Can you get that in tiny little bottles?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Scarpa, I think you are thinking of Underborg and that other horrible tasting hangover cure whose name escapes me.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Scarpa, yeah you can get it in small bottles - probably about 20 mls, but can't remember exactly............. funny that !!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
A pub that I once worked in sold this in test tubes. Following the above pic I assume it is sold in small measures to prevent hyper-dental activity? Razz
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
This might sound stupid, but...what the hell is it? I mean, what does it taste like?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I think it's a herbal liqueur/spirit. Judging by responses from the pub I worked in, it looks like it is made from nettles drunk by canines.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
mark_s, tastes like benylin or similar cough mixture, but with a bit of a kick.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Jaegermeirster is pretty popular in the clubbing scene in Germany.

A few years ago the sales of Jaegermeister suddenly started to rise, without an obvious reason visible to the Jaegermeist company. It sold a lot in the middle of the night and on petrol stations, it turned out that it was a whole generation of clubbers filling up before or between clubs.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
aaaahhh jaegermeister!!!
in austria on my last trip our group consumed 130 small bottles of this stuff and the next mornings ski lift was the most nauseating ever!!!
i thought a flugl was cherry vodka and red bull and a flying yaesh (forgive the spelling, but thats how its pronounced!) is jaegs and redbull?!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
photo translated ' i drink jagermeister cos i cant find a water fountain'

Must be funny somehow in germany.
snow conditions
David Goldsmith, the direct translation is "I drink Jaegermeister because no little water could cloud me". Now explain Smile
snow conditions
Cos my wife who is German,and funny in her own peculier way says that in Germany when guys are drunk they wee wee in water fountains. They somehow smell of jagermeister. Yes ,she lost me too- Puzzled dumme coo
ski holidays
One of the more evil concoctions ever created. At a birthday of mine a couple of years ago, some friends spent all evening buying tray loads of the stuff (in test tubes). Don't know how many I had, though some bystanders said we were well in to double figures. What I do know is I've rarely - if ever, been so sick Crying or Very sad Can't touch the stuff now.............or even stand the smell Sad
ski holidays
yes please,in a hip flask,a couple of nips and you will not feel the cold with the plus of ....... you will think you ski like a god.
snow report
What Shocked a Thread on Jaegermeirster and no input from the drinker himself. Laughing
snow conditions
glass of coke.. drop a mini bottle of J in it.. then drink slowly, the J and coke mix together as you down it in one, then the small bottle slides down the glass and breaks one of your front teeth!
ski holidays
God's own brew, no less Wink
latest report
Nick_C, good obs. Yes, I'll have more of that disgusting brown stuff please.
latest report
Tincture of Ricola please!
snow report
Try - 1/3 Jeagermeister; 1/3 irish cream (bailies or some such); 1/3 butterscotch schnapps

or - 1/2 Jeagermeister; 1/2 peppermint schnapps Twisted Evil
latest report

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Sun 30-01-11 16:10; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
Jager_BombKramer, you will meat her. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Rossfra8, Stroh Rum? You're lucky to have a brain, let alone any memories Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.

Last edited by You know it makes sense. on Sun 30-01-11 16:10; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
Rossfra8, live and learn pal. Live and learn Shocked
snow report

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 30-01-11 16:10; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
Rossfra8, I'll not be telling wink
ski holidays
Rossfra8, was indeed Stroh Rum. We were given it on saturday night in Zermatt, absolutely foul stuff, but has the required effect Wink
ski holidays
David Goldsmith,

The true translation is "the only way I can get some action is to get the girls drunk on this first". Wink
snow conditions
got half a bottle of stroh rum here....its nasty stuff Shocked Shocked
snow report
jase2472, stop before its too late rolling eyes
ski holidays
Two and a bit years on and I now know what it tastes like (niiiice Smile). Seems to be rather popular with students for some reason Puzzled
snow conditions
mark_s wrote:
Two and a bit years on and I now know what it tastes like (niiiice Smile). Seems to be rather popular with students for some reason Puzzled

Fever on the quayside have just had a machine fitted. Go in, tell them you know me and they'll still charge you full price for it ! Laughing
ski holidays
black bomber...jagermeister vodka and redbull...........boooooooooooooooom

okbye
snow conditions
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/2/26/633712065252804710-jagermeisterbestservedwithcollegegirls.jpg
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy