Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A beautiful, quiet powder day at Lake Louise. Unbelievable video!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
https://www.vimeo.com/38071664

Edit: no auto vimeo embed? worth the click.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That is...weird!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pedantica, I can't stop watching it because every time I see it there's a new crash!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Terrible thing to say but my first thought was that it reminded me of watching...flies on poo-poo Shock
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Doesn't look like much of a powder day - maybe two inches??
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I think March 6th would have been a lot more than 2 inches. A lot of snow up that way this week. Its march in canada!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
clarky999, The had 1.3 Meters in less than 36 hours this week but sure that is hardly powder by anyones standards.

The bowl in the video is Whithorn, and is in the 25 -35 degree angle so I am guessing allot of the snow will naturally slulff off or be blown by Avi patorl.

Just check the shots from Sunshine village this week

http://www.skibig3.com/banff-lake-louise/3-banff-lake-louise-ski-resorts/banff-lake-louise-photos

http://www.skibig3.com/banff-lake-louise/3-banff-lake-louise-ski-resorts/banff-lake-louise-photos
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The road into sunshine was closed due to avvalanches this week A friend got stuck there, it opened up later in the day
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Is that for real? Thank f**k I don't ski anywhere like that - even if that was 1m of fresh dry powder, not interested in skiing in a frenzied powder dash. Most the time I ski powder I'll see my mates, lots of trees and a few deer.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
There were more skiers in that video clip than I see in a week at Kiroro, Hokkaido, Japan. And that's in peak season not March.

And the powder is a little deeper too wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy