Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheapest Ski Holiday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
1982 to Soll in Austria, bagged a last minute flight on the day (telephone booking in morning, flew in afternoon) aboard a chartered school transfer for £30 return, slipped TO rep small tip for return trip on transfer coach, stayed with mates in 3 star hotel using extra bed in room (ate out so staff didn't clock I wasn't a guest). Only other costs were ski rental and lift pass

Total cost of week trip including meals / drinks etc circa £350, happy days
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I’m fairly new to this business but this January done 4 days in Chamonix under £400 all inclusive(flight, transfer, equipment, accommodation) but food
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am a massive points collector & we flip credit cards often. Hit a bonus, refer each other, etc.

For my Xmas Market jaunt this year I'm off to Innsbruck
Pre Night Hotel (since flight is at silly o clock) - £12.50 + Hotel Points (I was a little short on points!)
Flights for 2x £130 - I will prob decide to take my snowboard rather than rent
Hotel in Innsbruck paid with points & €10 tourism tax (5 nights)
Also £50 to park the car
So £100 each!
All is left is to pay for lift pass & either Hire or take my own stuff & pay the flight baggage fee!
Just not decided if we are going to the mountain for 2 days or 3 days.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy