Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Off piste guiding Valdisere week beginning 9th December anyone?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey,

I'm looking to see if any like minded people are interested in booking a guide for some off piste skiing in valdisere the week beginning 9th of Decemeber (that's the week after next!).

I'm the only one if my party interested or able to go off piste riding, and can't afford a guide solo!

Let me know.

Cheers Steve.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Rather than go on you own, check http://www.alpineexperience.com who put people into groups for off piste guiding.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes, Alpine Experience are good: go with them. They normally do mornings or afternoons or both. Alternatively TopSki.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snoworks are doing an off piste course in Val that week, they are excellent.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Snoworks are doing an off piste course in Val that week, they are excellent.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Moonman,

I'll be there for the same week.

I just book into a group with Alpine Experience (based in Jean Sport, opposite the Moris Pub) or with Top Ski (based in the Gallerie des Cimes opposite the bus station).

I may also be skiing with the Ski Club of GB, where and whom are you staying with. If you want some skiing company let me know by PM. Do you have your own transceiver, probe & shovel?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ye.re going to have some week I'd say, 1 metre of fresh this week is s lovely fluffy base to go powder hunting on.

enjoy!!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
horgand,

Thanks, I think we will enjoy next week because I have ordered the sunshine for next week.

Moonman,

Here's the link to all of the ski schools:-

http://www.valdisere.com/valdisere/en/glisse/cours_de_ski_snowboard/ecoles_de_ski

Maybe see you in Val.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Moonman,

I've just noticed in the ski school listing. "Misty Fly" is exclusively a boarders outfit.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy