Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Ski Club of Great Britain chat forum

Poster: A snowHead
@Davina Goldballs,

"Any sensible member of the Ski Club of GB - and I certainly put myself in that category"

And here was me thinking you're membership application had been rejected, or , heaven forbid, you're just trolling .....
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Putting all the fascinating AGM stuff on one side for the moment ... thoughts turn to next week and Battersea Evolution, in the Park ...

"Visit Ski Club at The Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Show"
https://www.skiclub.co.uk/news/ski-club-news/2017/10/visit-ski-club-at-the-telegraph-ski-and-snowboard-show

Quote:
New members can sign up at the stand utilising the exclusive Ski Show offer, where every new member receives a free Ortovox Powder Rider backpack. Membership packs created on the day, but don’t worry our current members aren’t left out. Existing members should head to the stand to pick up a complimentary goodie bag filled with treats from our partners, while stocks last.

Certainly I found that re-joining the SCGB and obtaining an Ortovox backpack was the best thing I did at the 2015 show. Impressive that the offer is still running, 2 years later.

This is also a notable quote:

Quote:
Transceiver Training Sessions
Simply carrying a transceiver in the backcountry is not a get out of jail free card ...

Hard to disagree with that - not many transceivers get smuggled into prisons. The best method is a spare set of keys - sawing through the bars is so time-consuming!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Davina Goldballs, Are you getting paid for these posts?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I hope all the staff have current pictures of those people(well the one person) who is permanently blocked from membership so we don't get an 'i have rejoined and got a free backpack' post.

Though given he's lost his snowheads login several times and his new one is 'davina' he may just go in a dress declaring i'm a lady don't you know to try and sneak past the goldsmith filter.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ansta1 wrote:
...Though given he's lost his snowheads login several times and his new one is 'davina' he may just go in a dress declaring i'm a lady don't you know to try and sneak past the goldsmith filter.

It might just work, if he can keep up the accent, he’ll have one of their illustrious leaders on his knees as a bonus.

http://youtube.com/v/3JUd0WQM6D8
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
ALQ wrote:

Not at present, ALQ. Where should I send the invoice?

eblunt wrote:
@Davina Goldballs,

"Any sensible member of the Ski Club of GB - and I certainly put myself in that category"

And here was me thinking you're membership application had been rejected, or , heaven forbid, you're just trolling .....

Certainly not trolling. I don't operate anonymously, and this is deadly (legally) serious. Far from being "rejected", my membership application (which was essentially a renewal, since I first joined in 1962 and have been a member (No. 5021) more continuously since the 1980s) was accepted - in writing. The membership was confirmed. The bank debit details were accepted and recorded. The subscription payment was not taken.

olderscot wrote:
I always think Skiing is a good thing so if Gerry gets a couple of weeks skiing with / for the SCGB then good for him. I wish him luck and good snow, just as I'd do for anyone.

No disrespect at all, but do you seriously think that the Ski Club of Great Britain should still be paying the (nearly full) expenses of reps (leaders) who don't lead ski trips? The gigs we're talking about involve SCGB leaders flown out to the Alps to accompany groups which are under professional leadership. One assumes that the SCGB leader in this situation is - in fact - the 'tail end charlie', if any constructive involvement is taking place.
The Ski Club's financial situation (having just sold the freehold of its HQ, and with a membership in persistent decline) surely raises serious questions about this annual expenditure. What does it achieve?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE SKI SHOW (Telegraph Ski & Board Show, London) opens today. A question has been posted on the New Ski Club of Great Britain Chat Forum ...

Quote:

Stuart Adams
Posted: 23 Sep 2017 14:38
last went to the ski show in London about 5 years ago at Olympia. Remember being very disappointed with the event and lack of both atmosphere and the amount of exhibiters and consequently haven't been since.

Have just noticed that this years event is at Battersea. Does anyone have any info on this and what to expect?

Not living close to London any info given would be good.

The Ski Club Team is the first to respond ...

Quote:
Ski Club Team
Posted: 25 Sep 2017 17:05
Hi Stuart,

Ski Club members and other visitors to this site will no doubt have their own views, which they will hopefully share with you. But just to give you an overview...

This will be the third year that the Ski Show is at Battersea Park. The main difference to Olympia or Earls Court is that there is much more going on outdoors, and they have used this to try and create more of a 'festival' atmosphere. There is a real snow slope with freestyle demonstrations, a rail-jam, street food stalls and a live music stage. Inside there is generally the same mix of tour operators, retailers, tourist boards - plus a stage for talks and demonstrations. The Ski Club will have a stand, and will also be running avalanche safety talks, plus transceiver training on the outdoor slope.

The feedback we've read over the last couple of years has generally been good - and the feeling is generally that the show has improved since its move to Battersea.

If you're a Ski Club member you can get 25% off tickets, and you can also enter our competition to win tickets to the show - https://www.skiclub.co.uk/competitions/ski-show-tickets

Full thread: http://www2.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/forum/discussion.aspx/Skiing-And-Snowboarding-general?discussionID=16103
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Davina Goldballs,

"Certainly not trolling. I don't operate anonymously"

Is trolling anonymous by definition ?

"The subscription payment was not taken"

My knowledge in this area is a bit sketchy, but doesn't there have to be a "consideration" for a contract to be legally binding ?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Davina Goldballs wrote:
ALQ wrote:

Not at present, ALQ. Where should I send the invoice?..

Try, "round the back of the Doo Below, Grampian Road, Aviemore". I hear they're looking for social media professionals wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Not spam... http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=99695
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Well, I seem to have received an e-mail offering to join the SCGB for £10. If I join, I save 15% on my insurance renewal next year. By my maths that basically means I save the £10 immediately when I renew in December.

The question is whether there is any benefit to me outside not actually costing me any money to join the club. I can't see me using the discounts they have (unless there is a Snowheads discount!) so is it actually worth me having a free 12 months of membership?

Answers on a postcard. If any current members can articulate some benefit I'd get from it that I'm not considering do let me know. I'll normally try anything once...
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Digger the dinosaur wrote:
Well, I seem to have received an e-mail offering to join the SCGB for £10. If I join, I save 15% on my insurance renewal next year.

If they are giving 15% to SCGB members then my bet is they are massively overcharging their normal customer base and/or that sort of discount is generally available - as I can't imagine they would only target such a small customer base. Which insurer is it? Have you tried shopping around to beat their base price?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Digger the dinosaur,

Is that with a promo code ? I'd join for a tenner.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
eblunt wrote:
@Digger the dinosaur,

I'd join just to wee wee DG off
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
The 2017 annual general meeting of the Ski Club of Great Britain (its 110th AGM since 1903) took place last Thursday at the City of London Club. Should it be of any interest ...

https://www.facebook.com/notes/wtf-ski-club/ski-club-of-great-britaingets-radical-but-secretive-at-2017-agm/1149262008510018/
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
An interesting personal view, it will be as interesting to see the formal Minutes.
ski holidays
eblunt wrote:
@Digger the dinosaur,

It says join today with code INS18, I'm guessing because I used their insurance last year. Worth a go anyway, if you are that bothered, I think they'd take the members at a tenner if they could get them. No idea when the code expires, it goes to this link in the mail: https://www.skiclub.co.uk/membership?utm_campaign=2017-11-07+Insurance&utm_source=emailCampaign&utm_content=&utm_medium=email
ski holidays
FFIRMIN wrote:
An interesting personal view, it will be as interesting to see the formal Minutes.

According to a one-page document floating about at the AGM (I found a copy lying on the seat next to me) - which was anonymous and had an anonymous email address at the bottom ("thelodge73@gmail.com") - a member (presumably) of the SCGB has an issue with the minutes of the 106th, 107th and 108th AGMs (i.e. the AGMs of 2013, 2014 and 2015). Whoever wrote the document alleges (anonymously, for whatever reason) that there are discrepancies between recordings of the meetings and what has been minuted.

There was no verbal mention of any of this during the 2017 AGM (110th) last Thursday, so it's not clear why that member (assuming it's a member) is distributing anonymous communications rather than speaking the complaint in person.

All rather peculiar.

It was notable, however, that the meeting was chaired with an emphasis that some members' questions would be treated as 'formal' (relating to the 'business' as defined), and minuted, and other questions/answers would not be minuted.

I had not attended a SCGB AGM since 2012 and my recollection was that minutes up to that point had been lengthy and pretty comprehensive. It's surely legitimate for any member to ask any question they like of a governed member-owned club ... and for that question and response to be minuted.

The document is unspecific about the subject of the questions, so it's difficult to know what this is actually all about.
ski holidays
Well, I seem to have received an e-mail offering to join the SCGB for £10. If I join, I save 15% on my insurance renewal next year. By my maths that basically means I save the £10 immediately when I renew in December.

I can't comment on this claimed £10 subscription offer, except that if anyone would care to reproduce the email here that would be interesting. A £10 offer would obviously have a huge impact on the SCGB's membership figures ... since it is somewhat cheaper than the £66 rate charged to renewing members, or those normally joining anew.

The Club has now published its account of the AGM last Thursday, which reads [ https://www.skiclub.co.uk/news/ski-club-news/2017/11/ski-club-agm ] ...

Quote:

20 November 2017
The Ski Club’s 110th AGM took place at the City of London Club on Thursday 16 November.

The meeting was Rob Crowder’s last as Chairman, as he stood down after serving a 5-year term. As is traditional, Rob was presented with a lifetime membership by incoming Chairman, Malcolm Bentley, who was voted into office at the AGM. The position of Treasurer, which Malcolm has filled for the last 4 years, will now be taken by Ian Holt, an existing Council Member.

Dave Davenport and Joanna Milner Percy were voted in as new Council members at the AGM, from a group of six members who stood for election. The Club would like to thank all of the members who put themselves forward.

The Chairman and Treasurer both gave presentations, which included a tribute to Frank McCusker, the Club’s Chief Executive who sadly passed away in June. It was announced that a new Chief Executive has been appointed, with further details due to be made public shortly. Updates were given on the Club’s new office premises, the investment of the proceeds from the sale of the White House, the new website project, and the Club’s performance in all areas over the past year. It was also announced that the Club’s heritage assets are to be curated and cared for by a major centre for sporting history at a leading UK university. Some of the items will also be on display in an Alpine-themed restaurant and pub, due to open in Central London in 2018, which will become an official venue for Ski Club events.

The majority of questions raised by members at the AGM centred around the investment of the White House sale proceeds, and particularly the decision not to reinvest in property. Malcolm Bentley responded that Council had debated the issue at great length, and had eventually come to the decision that the Club’s operational needs should be separated from its investment needs, and that the long-term interests of the Club are better served by concentrating its reserves in a diverse portfolio of liquid assets.

There's an initial comment on that report here (most recent item) ...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/325182624251298/permalink/1149262011843351/
latest report
eblunt wrote:
@Digger the dinosaur,

It says join today with code INS18, I'm guessing because I used their insurance last year. Worth a go anyway, if you are that bothered, I think they'd take the members at a tenner if they could get them. No idea when the code expires, it goes to this link in the mail: https://www.skiclub.co.uk/membership?utm_campaign=2017-11-07+Insurance&utm_source=emailCampaign&utm_content=&utm_medium=email

Didn't work for be, following that link there's nowhere to put the code in.
latest report
Good to see SkiclubGB seem to have buried the hatchet with DG. Current issue of Ski+Board magazine has a six page spread honouring their 200th issue resplendent with pages from old issues - many proudly displaying DG’s byline Smile
latest report
kerb wrote:
Good to see SkiclubGB seem to have buried the hatchet with DG. Current issue of Ski+Board magazine has a six page spread honouring their 200th issue resplendent with pages from old issues - many proudly displaying DG’s byline Smile

That's nice, it's always good to recognise the contributions made by ex-members.
snow report
eblunt wrote:
kerb wrote:

That's nice, it's always good to recognise the contributions made by ex-members.

Oh god, you do realise DG is now engaging with lawyers to get paid for the use of his previous copy!!!!
ski holidays
ansta1 wrote:

Oh god, you do realise DG is now engaging with lawyers to get paid for the use of his previous copy!!!!

Incorrect. I just engage with liars, such as yourself.
snow conditions
Davina Goldballs wrote:
ansta1 wrote:

Incorrect. I just engage with liars, such as yourself.

Oh David please enjoy the fun, and don't for a change get too serious
snow report
I received an email from them recently "Welcome to the Ski Club as a Registered User." Offering me full membership. I wasn't aware I was a registered user, I've entered some ski hol competitions so maybe one was theirs. The forum looks quite good, visually.
snow conditions
ansta1 wrote:
eblunt wrote:
kerb wrote:

Should have included smilies ansta1 wink Laughing Laughing
snow report
halfhand wrote:
ansta1 wrote:
eblunt wrote:
kerb wrote:

Should have included smilies ansta1 wink Laughing Laughing

Or perhaphs, referenced Davina or Comedy or one of the other names so as to be non specific and slightly humorous.

However accepted a smiley or 2 might have made it more obvious. I am though surprised that he/they hadn't actually responded. Perhaps they have made up and agreed to play nicely.

Gerry/David, care to comment?
snow conditions
Quote:

Perhaps they have made up and agreed to play nicely.

But that would make the rest of this thread redundant Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
halfhand wrote:
Quote:

We'll have to wait till tomorrow for the response from David, Davina, Comedy I guess.
ski holidays
ansta1 wrote:
halfhand wrote:
Quote:

We'll have to wait till tomorrow for the response from David, Davina, Comedy I guess.

Smiley or not, it was inevitable he'd snap at the bait.
snow report
halfhand wrote:

That is what computer people call a tautology
latest report
Thornyhill wrote:
halfhand wrote:

That is what computer people call a tautology

I'm old school and crap therefore, 'goto' no 'if'. It will last forever.
snow report
I would expect that if the Ski Club paid for the original material then they secured the copyright in it and therefore could use it again when they chose but doubtless the redoubtable Davina will be checking this out.
snow conditions
@FFIRMIN, careful, need a smiley on that. Don't want you joining the Liar club as well .....
ski holidays
FFIRMIN wrote:
I would expect that if the Ski Club paid for the original material then they secured the copyright in it and therefore could use it again when they chose but doubtless the redoubtable Davina will be checking this out.

Perhaps edit "expect" to "imagine" or "fantasise".
The timespan over which I contributed articles to the SCGB was roughly 1976 to 2003. I don't recall ever signing any copyright agreement. Certainly there was an understanding that material was published as 'first rights' for 'single publication', but no acquisition of copyright by the Club.

That said, I've no objection to the current magazine 'Ski+Board' republishing stuff from 'Ski survey' and won't be seeking any re-use fee. Haven't seen the current edition in question, but obviously looking forward to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For those who are not aware of this, the editor for whom I mainly worked (1976-1992) at the Ski Club - Elisabeth Hussey - sadly died on 2 December at the age of 88. Elisabeth's contribution and work ethic to the Ski Club of Great Britain was enormous. Her principal work was to edit the club's magazine 'Ski survey' from 1974, though the 1980s and into the early 1990s. She also served on the FIS media committee.

Legacy.com:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/Elisabeth-HUSSEY-obituary?pid=187451364&view=guestbook

SCGB news:
https://www.skiclub.co.uk/news/ski-club-news/2017/12/elisabeth-hussey

Tribute by Jenny Shute for BSS:
http://www.teambss.org.uk/news-info/news/elisabeth-hussey-%E2%80%93-surprising-life-skiing

Elisabeth was the biographer (and one-time assistant editor) of Sir Arnold Lunn, the great British ski pioneer who invented the rules of slalom etc.
This is the substantial article she wrote about him for Skiing Heritage Journal in 2005:
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=eFgEAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA7&dq=%22Elisabeth+Hussey%22+%22Arnold+Lunn%22+2005&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjSz6jNrYnYAhUHCcAKHVVDCMsQ6AEIKzAB#v=onepage&q=%22Elisabeth%20Hussey%22%20%22Arnold%20Lunn%22%202005&f=false

Another piece for the Alpine Journal:
https://www.alpinejournal.org.uk/Contents/Contents_2002_files/AJ%202002%20216-221%20Hussey%20Lunn.pdf
snow conditions
kerb wrote:

It was good of you to mention this, kerb. Thanks.
I've yet to see a printed copy, but the '200th issue' (it's actually nothing of the sort - technically - since the SCGB magazine has had three names over history - 'Ski Notes & Queries', 'Ski survey' and 'Ski+Board' (the latter is a relatively recent name) ... preceded by the 'British Ski Year Book' (which began life in 1905)

This is the retrospective article (by Arnie Wilson) in question ... p.22-27 ...
https://issuu.com/skiclub/docs/online_2809baf0f7a360

And there's a piece about the Club's move this month from The White House to Connect House in Wimbledon ... on p.28

Quote:
... some of the memorabilia will be moved to an alpine-themed gastropub in the City of London, due to open in early 2018 ...

Arnie Wilson has now also written a more extensive tribute to former editor Elisabeth Hussey, whose funeral was last Tuesday 19 December:
https://www.skiclub.co.uk/news/ski-club-news/2017/12/elisabeth-hussey
ski holidays
The Ski Club of Great Britain yesterday announced the appointment of its new chief executive Darren Neylon - an entrepreneur with a background in finance, retail ... and travel/tourism. News and background on this:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/325182624251298/permalink/1195459863890232/

Official SCGB news report:

https://www.skiclub.co.uk/news/ski-club-news/2018/01/the-ski-club-of-great-britain-announces-appointment-of-new-ceo-darren-neylon
ski holidays
The good old "New Ski Club of Great Britain chat forum" ... as relaunched here by 'Gotoma86' (123 pages and 6 years ago) ... is back to its good old ways of irrelevance and nit-whingeing between members ...

Quote:

"Setting an example"

Source: http://www2.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/forum/discussion.aspx/Skiing-And-Snowboarding-general?discussionID=16250

Aye. Ironic!

Quote:
Kevin Stephens
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 21:05
"ive been a Scgb member and advocate for a few years but didn’t renew my subs this year due to not planning any Freshtracks holidays or ILG this season, maybe next year. But I was disgusted to see an Scgb leader posting blatant racially offensive comments on the Scgb Val D’Isere Facebook page. Leaves a nasty taste in the mouth, less inclined to renew now."
-----------------------------------
[Commentary: what is a SCGB advocate? Does such a person wear a legal wig on the slopes?]
Wigged helmet, for the 'skiing advocate':

Kevin Stephens
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 21:33
"hopefully will be deleted"
[Commentary: this appears not to have happened]
Gerry Aitken
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 21:54
"Well, obviously that sort of thing is completely unacceptable, but there's no way I'm resigning my membership because of the actions of one individual member."
Simon White
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 22:17
"All leaders are encouraged to remember that we are seem as representing the Club, but in truth they are all individuals speaking only as that.
I mean, get offended by all means, and don't want to be in the same Club as some other members, but the Leader angle I don't put much weight on personally."
Kevin Stephens
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 22:23
"I think that for many people a Leader in a Leader’s jacket posting on a Scgb members Facebook group DOES reflect on the club, much more so than pub talk or on a non-club forum"
Roo Thorncroft
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 22:31
"It wasn’t a racist comment.
i work for Muslims, best friend is Indian and Ski with Eastern Europeans
My point was that we fund free Sports Centre membership but lack the funding for GB Olympic teams.
The Oylmpics is the greatest sport show on Earth and what our youth would hopefully strive towards.

I’ll retract my comment immigrant and just say people with a free pass.
Hope that keeps the politically correct happy."
Gerry Aitken
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 07:38
"Roo Thorncroft: according to the Bish of Canterbury, it’s ok to be concerned about immigration and how it's changing the UK. However, the political correctness brigade are as prevalent in here as they were in Rochdale, so you’ll have to expect a beating every time. Personally, in general, I’ll always stand shoulder to shoulder with people who are brave enough to state uncomfortable facts."
[Commentary: And what "uncomfortable facts' might he possibly be referring to?]
Simon Atkinson
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 16:20
"And so it goes on.....

Offence is a currency that is now worth more than any other !

I’ve just watched a man on the Daily Politics from Immigration Watch, I think he said he was a 3rd generation immigrant ( how he described himself ) say that discussion around immigration is not racist. He went on to say that ‘no platforming’ any discussion on immigration was counter productive. I tend to agree with him...."
Kevin Stephens
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 19:07
Thanks Roo, it’s good to know that you no longer think that the GB women’s bobsleigh team lost their funding because Sport England funds immigrants’s free access to sports centres instead (which of course they don’t)
Simon Atkinson
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 22:26
"Errr Kevin I think you said you weren’t a member ?
So perhaps you should perhaps you should either cough up or move on....
Thanks for your contribution"
Lorna Hunt
Posted: 23 Feb 2018 08:49
"Simon Atkinson: But isn’t this a page open to all regardless of membership?"
[Commentary: excellent support of freedom of expression, apparently opposed by wannabe censor Gerry Aitken, above]
Simon Atkinson
Posted: 23 Feb 2018 13:47
"I think it’s a bit rich for someone who isn’t even a member to start flinging accusations around....

As I said, thanks for the contribution and move on."
Charles Pritchard
Posted: 23 Feb 2018 17:14
"Enough sharp edges. Dog....sleeping....let lie."
[Commentary: actually, sleeping dogs invariably tell the truth]
Gerry Aitken
Posted: 23 Feb 2018 20:35
"Simon Atkinson: harsh. I can vouch for the fact that Kevin has stuck up for the Club in the face of vitriol in the other place."

[Commentary: what "other place" is the honorary member referring to? The House of Lords?]
[end of commentary][/quote]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In other SCGB news [31 Jan 2018] ...

Quote:

Ski Club partners with De Montfort University to secure British skiing heritage

The Ski Club of Great Britain's library, which documents over 100 years of British snow sports history, is to be catalogued by De Montfort University's world-leading sport heritage centre.
Prior to a change of headquarters earlier this year, The Ski Club of Great Britain took great care to secure a new home for their library of books, documents and artefacts at De Montfort University.

The University is renowned as a leading international centre of sporting history, and already houses collections from Kodak, Special Olympics, England Boxing and more. After six months of working through the Ski Club items with De Montfort, they have been admitted to the Special Collections, where they will be catalogued, curated and made available for public and academic viewing on request.

The official collection launch will take place on the 15th March at De Montfort University, with further details of the partnership to be announced on that date.
snow report
@Davina Goldballs, “the other place”?
Perhaps you ought to ask miGerry directly?
snow report
@Davina Goldballs, what's the point you're trying to make? I'm sure no-one here gives a monkey's about the SCGB forum unless they're a member - in which case they can comment on the SCGB forum. People here moved on 14 years ago, at the club's request.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy