Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Chamonix Dec 2017
Hi. I'm managing to catch a day and a half and a half before a meeting...yay! Hoping for snow. I'm intermediate and will be taking it easy after a break from skiing...anyone else out there?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
La Tania Feb 2018
In town for a Snoworks off-piste course, but looking forward to some extra-curricular activity too.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Whistler Jan 2018
Will be with my partner, who's a first-time skier, but would welcome company for more adventurous antics if anyone's around (I ski anything pisted, am OK with bumps, and starting to develop confidence in deep stuff).
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pralognan la Vanoise Jan 2018
FIS Telemark World Cup and GB Telemark Championships
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Folgarida Jan 2018
On the Inside Out ski coaching trip.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Flims Laax Dec 2017 - Apr 2018
Local resident so here all the time except when away! Always happy to meet for a beer or a slide
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Madonna di Campiglio Feb 2018
Stopping at the St Raphael again with my daughter
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Chamonix Dec 2018
Out for a week over New Year - will be skiing when not hungover Wink But of ski touring to get the legs moving too, if snow allows.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Serre Chevalier Mar 2018
Me, the dangly one and eldest plus dogs. (SoPi bash)
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Serre Chevalier Jan 2018
My and the dangly one plus dogs.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Val di Fassa Jan 2018
First time to the Dolomites. Two of us staying in Pozza. One red/occasional black run skier, other blues. Happy to catch up on the mountain or for apres in a bar/cafe. Just holla.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Chamonix Dec 2017 - Apr 2018
Hello,

I am attempting a part time ski season in Chamonix so will be here on and off during the winter months. Happy skiing on and off piste and as well as ski touring. If you fancy a ski buddy (snowboarders welcome too) or pint/whisky please get in touch!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Courcheval Jan 2018
Going out with a group.. Got apartment in 1650 booked and may have spare bed (just waiting on flaky people to confirm or not) so any singles out there that may want to join us get in touch and i can keep you posted.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Mar 2018
Annual Ski 4 Cancer Everest Challenge on 16 March 2018. Will be out with a group - varied abilities and always happy to meet new friends.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
st anton Dec 2017
Family skiing holiday to St Christoph but looking to escape for a few days. Decent off piste skier.
snow report
Zillertal Jan 2018
JanetS and I will be based in Hainzenberg in the Zillertal Arena (will have Salzburger Superski pass, so only the Arena is covered in Zilleral)
snow report
Flachau Jan - Feb 2018
JanetS and I based in Flachau, skiing piste and off-piste, and maybe a little touring.
ski holidays
Westendorf Feb 2018
JanetS and I having a holiday in Westendorf for week 6 of our trip.
latest report
Flachau Feb - Mar 2018
JanetS and I back in Flachau for a couple more weeks!
latest report
Niederau Mar 2018
JanetS and I in another different resort for week 9.
snow conditions
Flachau Mar 2018
JanetS and my final two weeks of our Austrian winter!
snow conditions
Morzine Dec 2017 - Mar 2018
In Morzine for most of the season, looking for people to ride with on/off piste
snow report
Chamonix Dec 2017 - Apr 2018
GregT and I are renting in Chamonix this season. Happy to meet up with people for skiing or beers. We're happy skiing anything on piste and are working up to doing more off-piste. Shout if you are local!
snow report
Verbier Dec 2017 - Apr 2018
Hi guys,

moved to Geneva this year and plan to ski as much as University let's me. Have a season pass for Verbier but happy to go to Cham, Portes du Soleil etc.

Cheers!
ski holidays
Chamonix Mont Blanc Dec 2017 - Apr 2018
living in Geneva, trying to spend as much time as possible in the snow. Mostly up for daytrips in Chamonix, Verbier or PdS
ski holidays
tignes les brevieres Dec 2017
Staying in Chalet Chardons
ski holidays
Val Thorens Jan 2018
On the lookout for people going to Val Thorens end of January. Trying to keep the costs down. If anyone is going and needing 2 people to join the party get in touch. Thanks D
snow report
arc 2000 Jan 2018
Hello! Looking to see if any snowheads are about in Les Acrs / La Plagne for some off-piste fun. Thinking about getting a guide for a day or two (€340 for 2 people per day). GF and group of skiers I'm going with aren't to keen. I'll be based out ot the Club Med in Les Arcs Extreme.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
st anton Jan 2018
I shall be in St anton staying in St Christoph,very adventurous loves bumps powder,wil ski anywhere, but cautious at the same time, It would be great to ski or have a beer
snow conditions
Chamonix Dec 2017 - Jan 2018
Hi there,
I'm an experienced, expert skier who likes to mostly ski lift served off piste pitches. Like hiking& skinning too.

I'd be up to meet for a ski/beer etc,
Chat soon
Horgand

P.s.I 'm with my gf who is an advanced intermediate piste skier for the first week and am flying solo for the last 5 days. She's also looking for similar level ski buddies and maybe to share a few private lessons
snow report
Zillertal Dec 2017
Will be staying in Mayrhofen town but will be skiing all over the Zillertal including going up to Hintertux
Happy to meet up for skiing or a beer doesn’t matter
ski holidays
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Jan 2018
Going to Saalbach for the first time
Happy to meet for skiing or beers doesn’t matter
latest report
st anton Feb 2018
I shall be there oh yes indeed
snow report
Zermatt Mar 2018
First time to Zermatt for me
snow conditions
Pal & Arinsal Dec 2018
44m intermediate skier travelling with wife and kids, happy to meet other families or for a ski buddy while family is at ski-school.
ski holidays
Chamonix Dec 2017 - Jan 2018
Hi All, I’m here for four weeks and I’m looking for ski / board buddies, and beers etc ....
ski holidays
st anton Jan 2018
In town for a week with 3 friends - happy to ski anywhere with anyone ! Off piste preferred and maybe guide share too.
snow conditions
Arabba Mar 2018
In Arabba at Hotel Evaldo with 5 friends.
Happy to meet and ski anywhere ...
ski holidays
Saint Gervais Mont Blanc Jan 2018
Solo skier happy to meet to explore the valley and its nearby resorts on or off piste
snow report
Shiga Kogen Jan 2018
Hello Ski Buddies!

Snowboard/Ski buddies needed Shiga Kogen, Japan on Jan 3rd 2018. I am traveling from the United States and looking to link up with other international travelers. Intermediate to advanced snowboarders or skiers who will be navigating the mountains on that date please hit me up =) . A little about me: My name is Dustin and I started skiing New England as a child. Now I currently live in California and snowboard the west coast mountains. I am excited to experience the mountains of Japan and I look forward to linking up with others who share the same passion

I hope to hear back from you here otherwise catch you on slopes !

Cheers
Dustin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy