Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne - Guide Recommendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Im heading to La PLagne in early March with family, so will end up skiing mainly by myself. I am thinking about going with a guide for a day early in the week, if nothing else to meet up with other good skiers.

Who would you recommend for grouped guiding? I will be staying in Belle Plagne if it makes any odds...

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Recent thread http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=116837&highlight=

Also contact snowcrazy on here or on the Les Arcs facebook page (Snowcrazy Chris). He is a seasonaire that skis off piste and would probably let you tag along.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the link Layne.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@FunkyDunc, Oxygene, Steep and Deep. I did a week with Christophe Monet, and a private morning with another guide. Really excellent - one of my top weeks. Superb terrain and guiding. Drop them a line.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy