Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Good news...!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've been put on Garden Leave for 3 weeks, and I head to the mountains in 4. This means I have no excuses for being totally "fit" and ready... as long as Mrs S doesn't keep me chained to the washing machine!

I'm going to head out on the bike to keep the CV going, and I have a "Skilates" DVD, but do any of you have any suggestions for an "intensive" regime that I can do for the next month? I'm thinking of "extra" activities (I already have a "core" workout session)

I had an op on my hip a few years ago, so can only do "bodyweight" exercises and no impact.

I'd love to hear your suggestions Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@DannySimpson, there's a short telemark racing workout on youtube that I find pretty helpful. I'm not using handweights for the lunges as I was irritating my knees but otherwise I think it's pretty good. You'll need to search for it tho'.

I incorporate kettlebell swings in as I think they help too, based on nothing very much at all wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ta @under a new name, will have a hunt Little Angel
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy