Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Loads of snow in La Clusaz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We had loads of fresh snow on the 17 and 18 Jan

Just thought I'd keep you up to date with the weather here at the moment
after dispairing that no snow forecast this week! We had a little fresh snow during the day Monday and then virtually all day Tuesday, and it's still snowing today (Wednesday).

The snow shovel out is definately out, so there is lots of snow clearing to be done!Anyone venturing up this way by car will definately need the chains on! We must have had about 40cm over the past few days, although it is forecast to end today, with sun returning on Thursday (tomorrow). So it's perfect conditions! They are blasting like crazy this morning to make it all safe!

Anyway we're now off to lose ourselves in the powder - more reports in the next few days!

We still have spaces here at the chalet from the 21st onwards if anyone can grab a flight and join us! The snow is too good to miss!!!!!

[url]www.gravite.co.uk [/url]for some great last minute ski deals
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You are so lucky!
I have been to La Clusaz three years running and I love the place and I wish I lived there. I can't go this year though because mum won't let me take time off school cos of my exams and I can't afford the holiday rates. Sad Sad
Enjoy the snow!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oh my God, he WAS Right. What a wonderful mountain Balme is/was. Twisted Evil
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
graviteski, How is the snow, thinking of coming over tommorrow. Little Angel
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
SMALLZOOKEEPER,

Despite having a whole day of snow on the 26th the powder has now been skied out and it's down to the hardpack underneath. Which is good for piste bashing but not so good for off-piste explorers!

We have also had full sun for the last 6 days and a couple of the south facing slopes are beginning to brown already.
Balme, medassier and Etale are still good, but it's best to avoid the cret de loup and combe de juments runs although you can still ski them.

It's still lovely though and fab to have the sun on your face - especially when enjoying a long lunch with a 'grand biere'.

If you are serious about this weekend we are picking up some guests off the 5.35pm flight tomorrow and have a space for another. PM us if you need more details.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
graviteski, Cheers buddy, coming over with the missus and her brother. You maybe seeing quite alot of us there in the future.
We have our GS skis clean and shinny. Hope to kill a few kids tomorrow. Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SMALLZOOKEEPER, You have yourselves a great time! I find the ski-school crocodiles give the best returns! Twisted Evil

Maybe see you down the Salto's grabbing a cheeky beer after the lifts have stopped running!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy