Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Grands Montets Sunday April 30

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Yuck.

Icy bumps all the way down to Lognan. Slush all the way down from Lognan. Marginally, just marginally better than no skiing at all.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
David Murdoch, You are just trying to make us feel slightly better about being stuck in the UK or elsewhere with no snow snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hehehe, should have headed over to PDS - icy from 9 to 10, slushy past 2/3. A good couple hours of excellent skiing on empty pistes - even managed run from the top of avoriaz down to prodains, 1000m vert - and it was late april!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
David Murdoch,

Well we had a few hours per day of fantastic spring conditions on the VT glacier. All 4 of us whooping with delight in bigs arccers.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

arccers= GS turns
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
JT, dub_01, don't.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
David Murdoch wrote:
Yuck.

Icy bumps all the way down to Lognan. Slush all the way down from Lognan. Marginally, just marginally better than no skiing at all.

Seeing the title I thought maybe SZK had been let out for his annual ski day ! Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
davidof, Don't believe anything you may be told, SZK is only let out when the weather is appaling, which is not the case right now
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
David Murdoch, just seen this. I was there 15th and 22nd and had pretty much the same Sad . First day was crap vis, to the point that we ended up down in the Italian bowl when I could have sworn we were heading for the Canadian - but was only navigating down from Bochard by seeing the odd rock every 50m or so. One guy with us who lives in Aberdeen (so well used to cr@p skiing conditions) reckoned it was his worst day's skiing ever.

On the 22nd, beautifully clear, but while flat bits of piste turned to slush by about 10am, the off-piste took an absolute age to soften up, and was still pretty painful by 12:30 when I had to leave. Point de Vue was really nice though, so why oh why did we cut straight round onto Pylons rolling eyes ? Pierre-a-Ric a total slushfest!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Last week was great on the Montets. Cheap pass which included the Top ticket (25e), no queues, loads of snow, Ski anywhere conditions, unbroken sunshine and no wind. Probably the best skiing of the whole season for me.

The Vallee Blanche is also open at the moment with great conditions. Just getting a bit thin at the very bottom.

Did anyone go to the end of season party at Lognan yesterday ? What is the 'pool' thing all about Shocked ?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy