Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help with feet in general

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have hypermobility in all my joints which leads to overpronation in my feet.

I have seen a podiatrist and was issued with "pro 11" insoles and in my normal life these have treated me well and cured all problems i have had in my knees hips and lower back.

Knowing i have feet issues i went straight for custom footbeds and had a set of superfeet done as they are made without loadbearing and have seemed to work ok until my last trip.

Jusy come back from Flaine and have had a nightmare with my feet.
After about 1-2 hours having shooting pains across my arch and constant pain until i take the boots off always across the tendons in the arch but not normally where i have had PF in the last that is closer to my heel and new pain is in the full arch.

Has anyone experienced this before and is this an issue that throwing money for better insoles will fix or is this a stretching and strengthening issue that i need to work on this year.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy