Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Holiday wanted

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are a couple looking to ski for a week from 20-01-2024.
We have not booked yet as looking to join in on any groups going for that week. We would prefer Austria but are willing to consider elsewhere.
H & R
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to Snowheads Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Flipper12, welcome to Snowheads - if you have any flexibility to travel the week before, might this work for you https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=166486#5204009
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hello Flipper,
We are a group of 9 and looking for 7 others. We've booked Chalet Regina (80m from slope) in St. Anton Alberg for 10th-17th Feb.

We have beginners as well as advanced skiers in our group.

I'll more than happy to share more details with you if you are still looking for ski holiday.

Have a great day

Kaveh
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We are a family group (range of ages) and have a twin room in a self catered chalet available at La Plagne from 3rd Feb-10th Feb. Ski in ski out accommodation.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi just checking if you still have availability for a solo skier intermediate thx I’m based in london was supposed to go on the end season bash but work has come in so upset I can’t travel@kavehh,
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi @cookieboy
Yes we do. I’ll message you in private.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@kavehh Male solo intermediate also interested so please DM me the details. Thanks
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi , also interested.
Solo intermediate
Cheers
Mark
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@markaly, Hi Mark, was it La Plagne you were interested in?
Annie
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@markaly, @mrmarkymark,

Private messaged you.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Anybody considering including mrmarkymark in your arrangements may wish to bear the following in mind.

He messed me around enough regarding the PreBBWUW, that I eventually told him that he's no longer welcome on snowHeads events. Presenting to some people as 'definite' while presenting to others as 'undecided' is not a good look.

And now I've just heard from the people he arranged to share a transfer with, who have been waiting for him in the airport as he didn't have the good grace to let know that he wasn't coming rolling eyes
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy