Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo boarder looking to join group in EU (anytime dates between 8th - 21st January))

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Solo 29y/o Male boarder (capable of the odd black and steady off piste) looking for a last minute getaway, any dates within 8th - 21st January, looking to make new friends and get some good après in too! Razz
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@schtev,
Hi 38 male boarder here, sound like a similar level to you. I’m keen to get away this season, nothing planned so far and pretty flexible. I’m up for a week on the slopes, and getting in some good apres. Don’t really mind where and would be good not have to think about food. Did Les arcs last year for the first time which was a good week.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Ph1l25, Hi mate, I opened up a thread on chaletsdirect to find some catered chalets and maybe like-minded people.

The thread URL is: https://www.chaletsdirect.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=69027#M847859

Let me know if there's any you like the sound/look of? I was thinking either the 13th or 14th for one week depending on availability/flights etc.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi All,

Just seen this thread. I have a place booked in Vaujany for these dates.
Was meant to be going with a friend but he's pulled out.
I started a new thread with details on the Solo Skiiers board if you want to have a look at the details?

Cheers!

R
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@schtev
Hi, a mate and myself are in sauze d’oulx from the 7th Jan for three weeks crystal ski have some good half board deals but you’d probably need a room mate to avoid the single supplement, have done a few solo trips we’d be happy for anyone to join us boarding, we’re both advanced intermediates prefer off piste but nothing to extreme
Cheers Ty
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ah thanks, I'm sadly locked in to my situation in Vaujany, as I booked non refundable accommodation.

Thanks for the offer though Smile
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@schtev, Any luck? 32F also looking around those dates- likely Chamonix or Val D'Isere (or somewhere in that area) during that time frame.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I’m also still looking to go, maybe we could sort a small group?
If you DM can my send number
@Rainluvr4ever, @schtev,
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy