Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo advanced skier looking to join for any late February/March trips

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Male brit in their 20's trying to get a reasonably priced trip booked and sorted for sometime in February/March or even April if in a resort like VT. Advanced skiier (ex-racer) and some off-piste time to time, am down to ski anywhere and any dates just looking to avoid the busiest periods. Had a look but pretty much impossible to get a reasonable priced solo-trip, tried a few sites but wanted to check here first as would be good fun skiing with some others aswell. Hope to hear from you snowHeads!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Be sure to avoid the 4 week French holidays in February/ March if going to France!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SOpiB ? https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=164804
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Red Leon wrote:
SOpiB ? https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=164804
Yeah had a look at this earlier, may try and join this next year once I've got the proper equipment for it as don't think my atomic redsters would be able to handle full on off pisting (even though I've done some with them haha). Just out of curiosity though that price doesn't include a ski pass right?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well, in Feb we have the Birthday Bash although admittedly it's hardly late Feb.
In March there's the GnarliBuG.
April, of course, is the EoSB... in VT, naturally snowHead
You will not struggle to find suitable snowHeads to ski with on any of those snowHead

re. the SOPiB, the price includes 5 days of guiding but no, not lift pass, as we tend to move between different resorts depending on the weather/snow conditions. One year we might spend most of the week in La Grave, while another, we'll end up in Sestriere. Typically we spend the first day in Monetier though and move about quite a bit through the week.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We have an apartment booked in Cervinia 17th March. We will buy International pass, and spend quite a few days over in Zermatt if the weather permits(always has in the past).

Apartment sleeps up to 6, but just 2 of us going. There's a post near the top of page 3 with more details.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy