Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Rosiere Restaurants for large groups - 22 people

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, Looking for any recommendations for restaurants in La Rosiere that both accept reservations and will take a large group - we are 22 people (5 families, 10 adults 12 kids between 6 and 16)

Looking to do two evenings out and two nice lunches. Lunches preferably on the mountain or at the base. Can't go Italian side as some of the younger kids are just starting out and will struggle to get over there with ski school etc.

We are staying at the base of the centre in the new Sky apartments. Happy to head to Eucherts side though. We are there in the dreaded Feb half term (kids - they get in the way of cheap skiing Very Happy )

Sorry for yet another La Rosiere post but its a bit of a specific request and I hope some locals will help out! I would like to say thanks though as there has been lots of extremely useful info on snowheads so I have managed to sort pretty much the entire trip based off this forum. Mass catering remaining my only hurdle.

Also, anyone recommenda takeaway pizza place that can handle a large order and take an order a day or so in advance? We are self catering but don't fancy trying to arrange food on arrival day alongside all the usual carnage of arrival day with kids.

Thanks. I will post back anything we sort after the trip and try and give something back to the forum.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No one answered but I will cover what we did in case anyone else looks.

In short it was easy - we went to Le Flocon, L'Estam and Antigel - all booked in advance (flocon and antigel online) and they were happy to have the large groups even though it was February half term. All three were excellent especially Le Flocon (it has a games area and a bowling alley for a longer evening with the kids!) - we were staying in the Sky Residence in the Roc Noir building but the walk was easy to get to Flocon in Eucherts even with two 5 year olds - the wood walk is great. Just be aware the free resort shuttle bus doesnt run on a Sunday evening so if you are in one area and eat in the other you will need to walk home.

Whole resort was excellent, snow was really good and virtually no lift queues so highly recommended for family groups.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Sidey48, Bless you for the update. snowHead

Booking in advance was the key, as you wisely realised.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy