Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

F.S. Ortovox Freerider 24 ABS and Base 18W ABS airbags SOLD

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As title states

For sale Ortovox Freerider 24 ABS Crazy Orange and Ortovox Base 18W ABS in blue

Both new with tags and unused

look like: https://www.ems.com/ortovox-free-rider-24-abs-backpack-pack-only/1312997.html

and: https://www.snowcountry.eu/ortovox-base-18w-abs-mass.html

Both with removable mass system so you can use them as just a back pack. the freerider has a fitted removable back protector. Neither have a gas cylinder or trigger, but you can get them from the various Vieux Campeur shops in France, plus ski shops in major resorts as its the standard ABS system.

Selling to raise money for para athlete

Offers

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 30-01-24 17:51; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
£200 for either
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Freerider 24 ABS sold

Base 18w ABS still available
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Zorrac, What does the “W” indicate please? Is it the short-backed version?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@swoafs, I think it means womens, but there does not seems much difference between it and the very used 20 base ABS I have at our place in les carroz. The pair for sale are the ones we kept at home for that trip to somewhere else that has never happened, so they never got used, hence for sale.

Edit: Just tried it on and there is a difference, the chest strap is set higher up the shoulder straps, for obvious reasons, the shoulder straps seem a slightly different shape and the back length is slightly shorter. So it is a womens version.

pictures of bag:

latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy