Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Seeking Assistance: Broken Snowglobe from La Plagne, France

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
(Traduction française ci-dessous)
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!

I recently came back from a fantastic vacation in La Plagne, France, and I bought a beautiful snowglobe as a special gift for someone. Unfortunately, the item wasn't packaged well, and it broke. Eh oh!

I'm now back abroad and unable to return to La Plagne to replace it. I'm reaching out to you guys in the hope that someone local might be able to help me out.

I have already spoke on the phone to the store and they are willing to give me a replacement. But I (or a friend) would have to come get it in the store.

If there's anyone in La Plagne who is willing to pick up a similar snowglobe and ship it to me, I would be incredibly grateful.

I'll cover all costs, like shipping, and a little extra for your trouble. It would mean the world to me to have this keepsake intact. If you can assist or know someone who can, please send me a message. Thank you so much in advance!

The exact location is: Tabac Fdj Le Drugstore Plagne Bellecote, centre commercial, 73210 La Plagne-Tarentaise, France

Salut,

Je suis récemment revenu de vacances fantastiques à La Plagne, en France, et j'ai acheté une magnifique boule à neige comme cadeau spécial pour quelqu'un. Malheureusement, l'article n'a pas été bien emballé et il s'est cassé. Eh oh!

Je suis désormais de retour à l'étranger et ne peux pas revenir à La Plagne pour le remplacer. Je vous contacte en espérant que quelqu'un du coin pourra m'aider.

J'ai déjà parlé au téléphone au magasin et ils sont prêts à me remplacer. Mais il faudrait que moi (ou un ami) venions le chercher en magasin.

S'il y a quelqu'un à La Plagne qui souhaite récupérer une boule à neige similaire et me l'envoyer, je lui serais extrêmement reconnaissant.

Je couvrirai tous les frais, comme l'expédition, et un petit supplément pour votre problème. Cela signifierait tout pour moi de garder ce souvenir intact. Si vous pouvez aider ou connaissez quelqu'un qui le peut, envoyez-moi un message. Merci d'avance!

L'emplacement exact est : Tabac Fdj Le Drugstore Plagne Bellecote, centre commercial, 73210 La Plagne-Tarentaise, France
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy