Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking to join a group for anywhere in Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello

I'm a 40yr old snowboarder (although can also ski and please don't let this pigeon hole me Smile) who sadly has less and less friends each year to holiday with as families take priority.

I'm ideally looking to meet new people and thus tag along on a group holiday. Prefer Austria to France but open to ANYWHERE (states, Japan etc)

Flexible on dates as between contracts at present so please let me know if would consider an extra person on your trip. (I'd say I'm close to expert level after having worked in ski resorts for a number of years)
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello Darren - I too am in my 40s, and a snowboarder of many years/decent standard... PM me if Cat Skiing of interest (Turkey Snowcats). Going 3 to 10 Feb. I've been skiing/exploring Turkey the last two seasons and it's actually pretty good as a Japow alternative. This trip has option to add on a resort (Palandoken) and can be four or seven days of cat.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey guys,

We are a group of 15 now. Mostly living in London.
We are heading to St. Anton 10th -17th Feb

We’ve booked chalet Gabl it sleeps 24 and we are aiming to get to 18pax

I can share the details over here or we can discuss it on WhatsApp.

Hoping you can join our crew. Eh oh! Eh oh!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@kavehh, Hi. This could potentially be of interest - I am 63M Intermediate looking for Week in Feb - currently solo but have a couple of buddies trying to see if they can get pass-outs from work/wife. Can you post or pm more details/costs etc. Thanks
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Hooflungdung, Just sent you pm
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I still have 3 spaces in a ski in/ski out apartment in La Plagne. 3rd-10th Feb. £300 pp for the week. En-suite bathrooms, free use of spa downstairs, restaurant/bar downstairs. If anyone is interested?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy