Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski trousers - size 12

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dark pink/cerise ski trousers - Mountain Warehouse - size 12 - adjustable waist, inside snow gaiters with popper and velcro fastening to fit over ski boots.

Note - these do NOT match the ski jacket I am selling (according to daughter - I thought they'd be fine Laughing) they are a darker pink/almost red - have had to get her a new pair!

They were only worn for a few days, but have some signs of wear - one of the poppers at the waist is missing the cap (popper still works and there is also a velcro backup) and there is a popper missing from the ski gaiter (I still have it - I thought I'd be clever and try to take the cap off that one and put it on the one at the waist) - not required as the opening fastens with velcro.

Although they are used I haven't washed them - she only wore them briefly and had thermals on so they haven't touched her skin - I prefer not to wash ski gear so that the waterproofing isn't compromised. Of course, you could wash them and reproof them if you prefer them "clean".

Can't work out how to post photos - but I have lots if you want to DM me.

£20 inc postage or collect in Milton Keynes for £15 - ideal for a beginner who doesn't want to spend to much or for anyone who likes a bargain and isn't that bothered about a missing popper that will be hidden under your jacket.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy