Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic Redster x9wb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I have just returned from a trip, and really got in well with the Redster x9wb and wk dered what skis are equivelant in terms of specs.

I can't seem to find any of the X9 available to buy.

Thanks in advance.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The standard X9 is a mid radius "punter" race ski, it is in between the S9 (slalom) and G9 (giant slalom) in terms of radius. It is a very common high performance piste ski here in Austria.
The X9WB is a "wide body" version of this ski that claimed to be a little easier to handle in softer snow. I'm not sure that the extra width underfoot with the same stiffness as the regular X9 is a particularly good match and I believe they have dropped this ski from the range this year.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Are you UK based? A very quick Google search “X9 for sale UK” threw up about 5 options….couldn’t be arsed to look further.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Chris_n wrote:
The standard X9 is a mid radius "punter" race ski, it is in between the S9 (slalom) and G9 (giant slalom) in terms of radius. It is a very common high performance piste ski here in Austria.

Agreed, one does see quite a few of them over here. An Austrian mate of mine (ex-Austria race development squad) reckons they’re superb….guess he should know.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nunny22 wrote:

Thanks in advance.

If you're interested in a non-WB second hand pair of X9s in 169cm, I have some for sale...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nunny22 wrote:
Hi all,

I have just returned from a trip, and really got in well with the Redster x9wb and wk dered what skis are equivelant in terms of specs.

Thanks in advance.

The Q9 is the current model equivalent.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There are some second hand ones for sale in twickers (collection only):
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/256434488397?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=0b64D6HWSAq&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=qiv5ATlZQ8u&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Look pretty good, just need a service
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy