Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Coches Nightlife for Teens?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Heading out to Les Coches for 1st two weeks April. We normally go to Montchavin and have stayed in Les Coches once, however kids were just 12/14 last time, and we tended to mostly just eat and drink in the apartments, so even us adults didn’t take much notice of the bars.

Now turning 17 when there and 18 year old. We know it’s not going to be mad partying for them, but are there any lively bars?

Also, I googled taxi from La Plagne to Les Coches and it is looking like €30-40, so there will be 3 maybe 4 of them so splitting not too bad if they fancied a night there. I was thinking ski over then stay there for some apres and then get taxi back to Les Coches. Will all taxis take 4 with skis? Are there any other options to get back? Anyone done similar?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
From Ski-LaSource.com
Les Coches Bars (1450m)
In Les Coches, two bars stand out:
White Lines Bar: Positioned at the village entrance, White Lines is a versatile lounge, pub, and club. Live sports events like Premier League and Champions League football, along with Six Nations rugby, are broadcasted. Herve, the passionate sports enthusiast owner, ensures lively atmospheres, especially on nights with live bands, DJs, and even karaoke. The bar celebrates international days with theme nights and offers games such as darts, table football, and billiards. Open until 2 am.
La Table du Tarin: Beyond being an après-ski bar, it's a restaurant offering live music sessions on Wednesdays from 5:30 pm. Conveniently, there's a free bus shuttling between the two villages until around 10 pm. A popular activity among guests is to take this bus up and later sledge down the hill post festivities.

I don't think it would be Teens ideal choice but quite possible to have fun in a mixed environment. We were in a chalet up the hill a bit so only strayed down a couple of nights but found White Lines a decent bar. It will seem more like home for them after a few shots I'm sure
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Couple of bars. yes. Lively bars, mmmm... especially at the end of the season.

I'm surprised getting a taxi from La Plagne central areas would be so cheap but I've never done it. Definitely no other options.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Layne, Yeah you are right re taxis, i’ve done a couple of google searches amd most are saying 50-70 euro, I can’t find the one that came up cheaper, maybe some error on my input, who knows.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Re taxis. You need to make sure you are specifying a winter trip, ie about 20 miles, all the way down to Macot then up from Bellentre. In summer I think it is only about 10 miles because you don't have to go all the way down to the valley
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I’d agree White Lines is a reasonable enough place but how would I have viewed it as an 18yr old ? Good range of drinks, occasional live band etc. Might also be worth having a look in Base Camp in Montchavin which you can reach by free shuttle in the evening. Only visited once and that was 2022 so everyone was a bit careful.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy