Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tour Operators - Crystal V's Heidi

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys,
Sorry back annoying you all again. So have been doing more 'googling' of resort recommendations I've received here. Montgenevre resort looks lovely, with Crystal it's quite expensive so I thought it would be a definite no go to book with a Tour operator but I can get CGH Residences & Spas Le Napoleon in Montgenevre with Heidi at EUR466 pp for flights/accomodation & transfers - that's acutally half the price of what I'm being quoted with Crystal. I imagine this is too good to be true??? Has anyone here used Heidi as a Tour operator??
Thanks a mill.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not used Heidi myself (but many have), I would say that’s an amazing price for the Napoleon complex! The only thing you need to check is that I don’t think Heidi include baggage for the flights, but you are able to add it as an extra in the booking process.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It is not easy to compare !

I have just had a look at both from Manchester

Montgenenvre 18 of Jan 25 Le chalet blanc
Heidi = £1214 (room only)
Crystal = £1166 (half board)

===
Heidi for the Napeleon is £813 (same details)

Crystal don't feature the Napoleon
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have used Heidi this season for our first trip - usually use Crystal but needed midweek flights and Heidi seem perfect for this - My use of them and their service results in saying that they were excellent, great customer service, and when we did have a single issue they again excelled in only being interested in what was the best resolution for us. Everything does seem to need to be added separately but I rang and asked for their help in putting together a package meeting a set of requirements and they gave me a set of options - extremely helpful.
I would recommend them and we will use them again if they offer a good price comparison.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Used heidi for the last 3 years (they were called Igluski or something before) always very helpful and flexible, ie unlike Crystal Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I used Heidi for the first time this year and can confirm excellent service.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks guys Very Happy I've reached out to Heidi so hopefully they'll be able to help (found Crystal not very helpful tbh rolling eyes )

Montgenenvre has pushed Prato Nevoso out of our top 3 Eh oh!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Aw, you guys Smile

(Just because I'm Tech not Sales doesn't mean I can't appreciate people saying nice things about us.)
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I've dived in & booked Montgenenvre for next Jan!!!! Yaaay!!! Thrilled now to have it ahead of us... found Heidi really easy to deal with, so far so good anyway Very Happy Very Happy Thanks for all the advice, I'll be on lots in the coming months looking for all the tips & tricks Laughing
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
When I looked at Heidi vs Sunweb vs Crystal, they were all much of a muchness when it came to the total price for comparative holidays. However this was when I was looking at booking six weeks in advance.

Heidi may have an advantage when booking further in advance as they use the low cost flights, so they'll be cheaper.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Muggle101 wrote:
I've dived in & booked Montgenenvre for next Jan!!!! Yaaay!!! Thrilled now to have it ahead of us... found Heidi really easy to deal with, so far so good anyway Very Happy Very Happy Thanks for all the advice, I'll be on lots in the coming months looking for all the tips & tricks Laughing

Congratulations. I think you've made a good decision. Your accommodation is well located and you're making life easy on yourself whick is key for first timers. the short transfer time is a bonus as well.

We're heading there in 5 days time and conditions look great!

Check back in here closer to your holiday and you'll get some useful tips around ski schools, ski hire, locker hire etc. (Not sure if that stuff is booked through Heidi or not).

Well done.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy