Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

wanted junior ski race(dryslope) skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm after some skis for my daughters 110cm and 120cm. atheyve just started race training.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Baron von chippy, …if she takes to it I have some FIS certified race skis in 140 and 150 - Fischer RC4 and then Rossignols going cheap….
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
where you got them advertised?@valais2,
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
], ....no where yet...

Fischers are in CH in the attic but could come back late March if you would like them. They have been used a lot on dry but are good. hi cred patina I call it...
Rossignol are totally new and outgrown and unused...

I can do pics of actual Rossi’s.
Stock of the RC4s...

https://www.test4outside.com/en/produit/fischer-rc4-wc-sc-mt/

Prices? 45 for the Fischers and same for the Rossi, plus postage.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Baron von chippy, pm’d
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.

These any good?, S/race jr in 110cm with a lot of use about half of edge remaining, will last another child. S/race rush jr in 120 cm hardly any use before she switched to the mini world cup racetigers. Paid £70 for the 110's and £130 for the 120's. Make me a fair offer if you want them.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Glosterwolf, I'll take the 110s I've agreed to take some 120s off someone else's hands. I'll PM you
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yeah ok, thought it was valais2 looking for some reason so I said about them to him by mistake. Embarassed
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@valais2, would those 150s work for female 10st adult by any chance? Might be needing some short SL, dry slope skis. No urgency tho'.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads

@Grizzler, have a look at this, id go on the shorter side for dry slope.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Doesn't seem to upload with same resolution. Ill do it for you. For 140lb female adult it is saying you want the womens 155-157cm skis.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
If it is a pre-fis 150cm that the heavier u16 use it might be ok as they say up to 130lbs for that. If it is a junior 150 its says 110lbs
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Glosterwolf, oh well... Worth an ask. Thanks.
I usually ski 152 SL (non fis) Rossis; my 'local' dry slope is mostly terrain & moguls, very narrow straight down corridor, so certainly not wanting to go longer.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
They could be older versions he has that were meant for adults, specs change over the years, don't know what he has so probably best to let him reply if he hasn't already sold them. My elder daughter has some of this season's 149cm rossis though and they are very light, I wouldn't be happy using them.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy