Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kaprun Instructor

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can you recommend a good ski instructor in Kaprun?

Would like a couple of days private coaching for 2 people over Easter. Daughter prepping for BASI L2 exam and needs to brush up on technicals. I'm along for the ride. (We are currently BASI L1)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Andy Rose from Snow Camps Europe? If you google those names or go onto YouTube you’ll find out about him.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hartweger´s Ski & Snowboard Schule
Sigmund-Thun Strasse 12
A-5710 Kaprun Österreich
Phone: +43 (0)664 3381582
E-Mail: booking@kaprun-skischule.at
Web: https://kaprun-skischule.at

I used these guys yesterday for freeride snowboard clinic. Excellent knowledge and skills.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mr Blue Sky wrote:
Andy Rose from Snow Camps Europe? If you google those names or go onto YouTube you’ll find out about him.

This was my first thought, and if he's not available, i'm sure one of his instructors might be? Would seem the ideal move given they train up instructors all year round!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@swskier, I think the Ski Instructor Academy Austria guy is Paul Simpson (and others). Paul and Andy do a podcast together but their offer is different. Snow Camp Europe is more general group or individual lessons at all levels. SIA is what it says on the tin. In hindsight, the SIA may be more suited for you.
I should caveat that I haven’t directly experienced either yet but about to go on a Snow Camp Europe week in March based on what I’ve seen and read.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Indeed, SIA is completely separate and different from Snow Camps Europe. Snow Camps Europe is essentially Andy Rose’s travel business, through which I understand that ski lessons are provided by Ski Oberschneider, for whom Andy instructs (and very well I should add).
SIA provides training camps for instructors.
If Andy is not available to instruct personally, I’m sure that he’ll sort something out for you.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Gainz wrote:
Sigmund-Thun Strasse 12
A-5710 Kaprun Österreich

I used these guys yesterday for freeride snowboard clinic. Excellent knowledge and skills.

Hartweger’s are really good, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. We have used them for years for everything from race camps to Freeride sessions
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
beano wrote:
Gainz wrote:
Sigmund-Thun Strasse 12
A-5710 Kaprun Österreich

Hartweger’s are really good, helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. We have used them for years for everything from race camps to Freeride sessions

Thanks all. From your recommendations we went with Hartweger for 6hrs private coaching last week. Really exceptional and would highly recommend our coach Michi and his team.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy