Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How to adjust Atomic XTL 10 binding toe piece?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My daughter got new ski boots (sole lenght 317 mm) and now I try to adjust XTL 10 Junior race bindings toe pieces, but don't get it how it's done Puzzled

The toe piece is still in 304mm position where it was a couple of years ago when bought them as used. There has been no need to move it until now.
I have no idea how to move it. Can not find any instructions/manual anywhere.

Can anyone help with this?

[img]XTL10-01
XTL10-02[/img]
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Does the 1/3 plate on the right side back from the AFD not lift and release the front binding? Assuming of course it is not at its maximum.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
you mean this part here? I've tried moving it in every direction but it doesn't do anything

[img]XTL10-03[/img]

There are still two more positions left. 313mm and the last one which can not be seen clearly

[img]XTL10-04[/img]

I know this is easy but seems too tricky for me Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes - that’s what a meant. Will it move if you push the AFD to the side?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes - that’s what a meant. Will it move if you push the AFD to the side?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
This might help:

https://documents.pub/document/2010-2011-atomic-tech-manual.html?page=1

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=88590
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@pez5751, depending upon the version of the binding that you have either the tech manual that @altis has linked to or my post on the thread he's linked to will show you how. Without seeing a front on pic of the toe binding I can't tell which version you have.

However, I'm not sure if that junior binding will adjust that big and you might find that the toe is already in it's furthermost position.

And either your daughters new boots are waaaay too big or she has giant feet as a 317mm shell (27/27.5 mondo in most makes/models) is the average size for an adult male?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
thank you.
Need to open those two screws which are located in the front of the AFD. Looks that it's the only way for adjustment.
Just tried to open with hand screwdriver but screws are too tight for manual tool. Have to try with a drill tomorrow.

@spyderjon, 317mm should not be a problem. I can see reading 313mm there and one more which must be over 320mm.
And yes, my 13 year old daughter has big feets already on that age Very Happy
27/27,5 now is the right size. My own boots are 30/30,5 (345mm), so it seems that she has inherited the foot size from me, not from her mother who has 23,5/234mm Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
317mm sole was absolutely the maximum that could fit in the bindings.
I opened the screws and there was two more positions left still and took the biggest one
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy