Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Piste ski for quiver

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Belch wrote:
Black Crows Mirus Cor - Dad skis and fun piste skis

Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
One thing worth mentioning : rail bindings are great if you want to (flat) pack a piste-ski as well as something wider when travelling.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Short : Atomic redster S9 Happy

Longer: Atomic x9s

All mountain: Kaestle HP95/96

I am slightly biased Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
167 rossignol hero elite st ti r22
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
To be honest... if you are at the level you describe, why are you asking these questions. You should already know perfectly well what type of ski's you need, and which models fit that need. Make a shortlist and go test them, then make a decision.

Since above is a bit toxic (but IMO correct) let me add just a ski to the samples that has not been mentioned: Volkl Deacon 72 master. Take it in 173 and you'll have a stiff ski (with marker piston plate) that errs more toward short turns but still has the flexibility to ski longer, has slight tip rocker to help in slush and moguls.

All the others mentioned are of course good choices as well (rossi hero elites in ST, atomix X9s or S9, Dynastar 963, Head E-race pro, basically every brand has a ski in this range). In the end go out and test them.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
You sound like a much better skier than me but after half a trip on 98mm all mountain skis I was really missing riding a more focused piste ski. I hired a pair of Hero Elites and they were great. Ended up buying a pair of Hero Elite+ which, to me, feel a perfect mix of performance and versatility. Little bit of extra width might be a good fit for you. They're Rossi, which you said you liked, and you can probably find a hire pair fairly easily as most shops have a few pairs.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy