Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Purchasing a Disounted Vialattea Skipass for a kid at Montgenvre

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

I think I may have found a "Loophole" on how to get discounted Montgenevre Skipass for kids and wanted to see if anyone else has already done this.
We are coming to Montgenevre this weekend with my 6-year old son. Looking at their website, I see that a daily skipass for a "Junior" (6-15) will cost ~ 35 Euro - BUT - I also see that if buy him the ViaLattea 'International' skipass, which should also cover Montgenevre, it will cost me only 16 Euro (as he was born after 2016). So half the price Smile.

Is my understanding correct? Has anyone done this before? Can you at all but the ViaLattea skipass in Montgenevre?

Thank you.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have a vague recollection that in the past when we've bought the Vialattea Interntional Baby pass there had to be a full paying adult getting one too and you will need to buy a skicard (which was 5eur when we last did it about 6yrs ago) to load it onto. Long time ago now that we were doing this (I miss those days of discounted kids tickets!) so could have all changed.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks @trmacc.

It’s an interesting point. I wonder if anyone can confirm it. I tried looking at the Vialattea website, but could not find clear information.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
This page seems to say under 6's are free ??

https://skipass.montgenevre.com/en/tarifs-guichet

"..child <6 yo : free (day by day)
+ 75 yo : 6 €/day (day by day).."

scroll down to just above 'Pedestrians' :: Montgenevre pass
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Under 6, yes. But our son in 6.5… not sure how strict they are.

I’m essence I’m just thinking of to purchase the Montgenevre skipass online ahead and get the few euros discounts, or try the mentioned “loophole” once I arrive and either save big, or “lose” a few euros and purchase his skipass at full price Eh oh!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy