Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet Sports Equipment Query

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've booked ski/boot carriage for tomorrow as the missus was going to be taking her skis. For one reason or another she now isn't. I don't seem to be able to swap this to a hold case, but my query is, will they care?

If I pack mine and my daughters boots into a hold all along with a couple of pairs of snow boots, can I just say "this is my sports equipment"??

If not, I'm going to have get my ski bag out and fill it with stuff, but seems like an unnecessary PITA
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can’t be sure but I suspect you’ll be fine. Just stick to the weight limit of the ski bag you booked and I can’t see why it would be a problem.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Timmycb5, just say you have a pair of these.

https://elansports.com/eu/voyager
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers. I think I’m just going to wing it
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good Luck. Let us know how you get / got on

Whilst I wouldn't expect them to allow you to check sports equipment against standard hold luggage allowance, I would assume they'd book a standard suitcase as sports equipment if you've paid for that, seeing as it costs more
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Got through absolutely fine. They only had “self checkout” baggage and it just printed 3 labels, I attached them, and drop them with other cases. No quibbles whatsoever.

And I am now sitting in the apartment in Les Gets sipping on a glass of Bordeaux. snowHead snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy