Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les arcs a week before closure

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Im thinking of going to Les arcs on the 21st for the last few days staying in Bourg st Maurice , has anybody stayed over this time ? Will i be able to get up into the snow and back from 1600 where the funicular ends ?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Been in 1950 the third week of april 2018. Snow was better than it is now. Could ski down all the was to Villaroger back then. Still okay snow around 1600 last week. Föhn was dire, though. Did snow since and will be a little bit further, then there's a sunny warm spell in the pipeline. Should be okay, if it doesn't get a very wet backend.
My best bet: ambiance neige not so much but skiable all the way down to the lifts. Good higher up.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've been a few times for the very end of the season and been able to ski down to 1600 on most occasions. There was one time we couldn't ski down so simply caught the navette from 2000. It stops just by the funicular station in 1600.

The last day of the season you may find many restaurants closed as the staff have a party. Bring a picnic with you. You may find the pisteurs pulling the piste markers.

It is a bit of an adventure.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ill keep a watch on the snow as i dont have to book it until a week before but sounds good !
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You will be fine last week of the season, they keep the runs open if they can and 95% sure you will be able to ski back to 1600. If not or if you prefer just hop on a bus from 1800, 1950 or 2000
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy