Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva Airport - help with directions please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all - I know this has been covered but I can't find the thread so any help gratefully received. We are hiring a car from the Swiss side and driving to France in a weeks time. We have driven to and from Geneva Airport (Swiss side) a few times before but when returning, we always manage to get in a bit of flap at the very last few junctions/roundabouts as you approach the airport. Every time we seem to be doing ok and then nearly miss the relevent lanes and the exit for car hire returns - we only really get there by luck. I would prefer to end our holiday in a more relaxed fashion than the usual shouting match between driver and navigator! Any tips much appreciated.
snow report
 brian
brian
loatie, assuming you're coming from the A1 through Geneva, take the exit signed for the airport (exit 6 I think), then get in the lane marked "Aerogare passagers" which takes you through a 180 degree curve on a bridge across the motorway, then look for the lane with "car rental return" in fairly small writing.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
loatie, Did that run on Tuesday and I can't improve on Brians' directions above Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
loatie, when you follow brian, 's description and re-cross the motorway, I'm sure that there is a set of traffic lights just as you complete the turn. The car rental filter lane is immediately after the lights (no?).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
halfhand, I think there maybe light's can't be sure now tho Embarassed
snow report
 brian
brian
halfhand, yes, there is a set of lights. I'm fairly sure you want to be in the middle lane of 3.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
and then move over to towards the left lane with big sign overhead and you go down a road ramp into the car returns car park
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Brilliant - thanks everyone. I'm sure it's those last few turns back over the motorway which are the ones we've nearly come unstuck on before so fingers crossed this time!!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Car hire rentals are several floors down in the car park, or at least Avis was last week!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy