Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Famous People you've seen on the Slopes

Poster: A snowHead
Agenterre, thank you. As you no doubt surmised I would, I clicked on the link immediately! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Agenterre, is this a five minute argument or ten minute one?

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Mon 26-11-07 15:15; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hurtle, Really? wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wear The Fox Hat, the factual one ??

( Two can play this game )

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Mon 26-11-07 15:21; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Agenterre, how can you possibly say such a thing, questioning Wear The Fox Hat. Of course he is right. Roy "Chubby" Brown and Smokie combined to have the hit single.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Agenterre, I edited the post now, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Elizabeth B, Evil or Very Mad Stop picking on me. Toofy Grin I have a friend you know . Little Angel
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Agenterre wrote:
Elizabeth B, Evil or Very Mad Stop picking on me. Toofy Grin I have a friend you know . Little Angel

You? A friend? How much do you pay them to be your "friend"?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Agenterre wrote:

Not you as well Shocked
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wear The Fox Hat, Agenterre, Elizabeth B, Stop it, you naughty people.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hurtle, stop what? Being pedantic?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Agenterre, It was Smokie featuring Roy "Chubby" Brown, in 1995. (they had done the original in 1976)
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Elizabeth B, Why would I talk with myself? Apart, from having no friends of course Twisted Evil

Hurtle, Sorry, please refer my 'sig'. If that doesn't suffice then I can always plead stupidity rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Agenterre wrote:
Elizabeth B, Why would I talk with myself?

Because no one else is listening wink
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
alex_heney, It was 'club' culture years before 1995, no idea when or how it really started though .. may have been Mr Brown ... Confused
snow conditions
Agenterre, oh, so NOW you consider that I might be right. Laughing
ski holidays
Agenterre,
Quote:

please refer my 'sig'

I'd very, very, VERY much rather not. Do you realise why? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Elizabeth B, Please see the emoticon which WTFH so very kindly found for me.
ski holidays
Hurtle, perhaps it applies to you. Wink
snow report
Wear The Fox Hat wrote:
Agenterre, oh, so NOW you consider that I might be right. Laughing

No, more a case that I'm often wrong Laughing ( Thinks- should I stick to my guns regardless and argue any old point based upon a Wiki somewhere or not? Madeye-Smiley )
snow report
Wear The Fox Hat, Nope.
snow conditions
Agenterre, did you know that Thessalonica (old English spelling) which is known as Thessaloniki, is the second largest greek speaking city in the world. Only Athens is bigger. (but why are there so many Greek speakers in Alabama?)

That's a useless fact for you. Laughing
latest report
Hurtle wrote:
Agenterre,
Quote:

please refer my 'sig'

I'd very, very, VERY much rather not. Do you realise why? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Alas I can only offer two potential solutions to your conundrum:

a) The village where you live has lost it's idiot or
b) You live around the corner from me

I suspect a combination of both to be true ... but fear not. It is only a temporary loss and I will return to the UK soon Toofy Grin

Failing that I haven't a clue Embarassed
snow report
Wear The Fact's That, Gosh, next think you're going to tell me that Petras ( olde English spelling ..errgghhh..Petras) is third. wink
latest report
 brian
brian
Wear The Fox Hat, Athens is in Georgia, whereas Lyons and Marseilles are in France even if people will insist on using their French spellings. rolling eyes

I don't know, they'll be calling Paris Paris next. rolling eyes wink
snow report
Agenterre, when do you return to Londonium (original Roman name before the English decided to change it) ?
ski holidays
brian, Athens university is in Alabama. (capital city is Birmingham, but they don't have a Spaghetti Junction or even a Gravely Hill Interchange - how could they live without either of those?)
snow report
Wear The Fox Hat, brian, Agenterre, FFS!

Agenterre,
Quote:

it's

Maybe you should look at my sig. wink
snow conditions
Wear The Fox Hat, Alas not in the next 10 days ...

btw I thought it was Londinium ... and Erlwaic ( sp!!!) before that Laughing wink
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Steve Bailey is a Honda dealer in Oklahoma - I googled it. I reckon that was a pretty good sighting by cookie monster Puzzled .
snow report
Hurtle, As a pedant you should appreciate that your sig is totally inaccurate.

You are not 'persecuted'.

Whether its' indicative of the place or it's members or its a general symptom of the populace I haven't a clue.
snow report
Agenterre Whether whats' indicative of the place etc etc?
ski holidays
Hurtle, I'm still not going to persecute you Razz
snow report
Agenterre, Actually, it's true, I haven't been persecuted for my pedantry lately. That could be because, until today - or rather yesterday - I have tried quite hard not to make pedantic comments. Making up for it today, though! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Hurtle wrote:
Elizabeth B, Please see the emoticon which WTFH so very kindly found for me.

Sorry. You'll have to try harder to get me to stop trying to wind up Agenterre. Some people deserve it for being Welsh and supporting Everton Toofy Grin
snow report
Hurtle, I bet you count the speling and grammattical errors in corporate ' This is Your Future' presentations as well wink

( Honestly ..the last ones)
snow conditions
Elizabeth B, A hit, a palpable hit.

Agenterre, Sorry, don't know what
Quote:

corporate ' This is Your Future' presentations
are. But, believe me, I count those errors everywhere, it borders on obsessive compulsive disorder. rolling eyes Embarassed
snow report
Wear The Fox Hat, I met the Birmingham, Alabama ski club on the slopes in Canada (Sunshine Village)
ski holidays
FastMan,

I have just read this thread through and you are wrong to say that this is ganging up in the 1st instance. The reaction was against the 'massacre' coment.....
Read it again and see if you can come to your same conclusion because with the best will in the world I can't.
ski holidays
Elizabeth B wrote:
Sorry. You'll have to try harder to get me to stop trying to wind up Agenterre. Some people deserve it for being Welsh and supporting Everton Toofy Grin

To misquote my learned anti-Kirkby friend ..... some aspire to greatness, some struggle to achieve it ... but the real 'Greats' are born to it t NehNeh

( Incoming --ps all Scousers are wannabe Welsh anyway ... they got close but we wouldn't let them in Razz Toofy Grin )
latest report
Agenterre, so no chance for you or I then if we had to be born to it wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy