Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Famous People you've seen on the Slopes

Poster: A snowHead
Are we excluding people famous for being skiers?

If not then both Baxter boys at Lofer, half the German ski team (in zebra print suits) in Obergurgl, and of course everyone seen at live ski races!

Famous non-skiers seen at live ski races must include of course Arnie Laughing who it seemed used to turn up to the opening of an envelope before he became guvnor...
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Frosty, I raced JPV last winter at GS, 5 seconds short. It was my first time, i told him though, "How lucky he'd been that i hadn't taken up skiing sooner." Toofy Grin

I don't think he was really trying. Embarassed
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Whilst skiing I've seen God, JC, Peter, a host of 'fallen' angels, pixies and the 'After Life' ...

PS . I don't do drugs Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
This doesn't really count but it was in switzerland on a hill ....walked past Joseph Blatter.....whilst holding a rugby ball Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Agenterre, Yeah, but imagine all that if you did. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
SMALLZOOKEEPER probably not, ! Very Happy I stayed in a his grandmothers chalet once but I suspect this may not count as a celebrity encounter on the slopes...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Katherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas in Tremblant, having lunch with Tommy Hilflinger (sp).

Martin Bell in Snowbird.

WTFH at Castleford snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty, was she in?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
My daughter skied with Helena Bonham Carter on a 6th form school ski trip--some years ago. They were at the same school . Very Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Jon Pertwee in Andorra
Skied with Konrad Bartelski in Val D'Isere
Anna Rider-Richardson in Fernie
Divina Galica in Les Arcs
Alain Baxter this Oct in Tignes

As for Movie Stars, I've met them all. Toofy Grin
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Martin Bell at Leeds Poly some 20 years ago....[or was it Graham Wink ]
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I've skiied with Steve Redgrave.

He stayed in the same hotel as us in La Plagne.

Also saw Branson in Zermatt as well.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I think I saw Suggs on Trifjti in 1996 - maybe if you're reading this you can confirm or deny it - if so he was good ! There is an instructor near Chamonix who looks like George Galloway - he would be brilliant..."what a stupid question, preposterous, what a stupid peeersson you are !" Great.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
antoine deneriaz drinking in a bar on the high street in Morrillon last April......
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Sunday afernoon, end of PSB this year, Fatbob, Bladeboy, Jase and I were having the fantastic "american" sandwich/burger thingies from the stall across the road from the Lutins when 3 scruffy looking Americans come along and asked us what we were eating and was it any good.

"Very good" we said then Fatbob asked the shortest American if his name was Tanner.....turned out it was Tanner Hall looking for some food before going for a TV interview! I'm no expert on the who's who of the park scene but I think Tanner is up there with the best Very Happy
ski holidays
Tanner Hall - Crazy boy, here is a vid of when it went wrong. NOT FOR THE SQUEEEEEEEEEMISH

http://youtube.com/v/3NsrYB0DqKo
ski holidays
Frosty wrote:
Met Jean-Pierre Vidal, shook his hand after his gold win at the olympics, he is a very nice guy. Met his sister a few years ago Vanessa but I think she's perhaps not world famous outside of france Very Happy

Excuse my ignorance but what did he win gold for, shampooing Puzzled Laughing
snow report
Agenterre wrote:
Whilst skiing I've seen God, JC, Peter, a host of 'fallen' angels, pixies and the 'After Life' ...

PS . I don't do drugs Toofy Grin

Well I was at the PSB!

Frosty the Snowman, that's not impressive, he broke his legs! that means pain, ambulances, helicopters and six months in plaster! Here's a fall without injury, I must show Tanner how to fall properly.

http://youtube.com/v/nvGteJ0MUqA
latest report
Bumped into Alberto Tomba (as you do) in a hotel lobby, Damon Hill in Dick's Val D'Isere, Martina Navratilova in Vail. Best of all though... Cindy Crawford in Winter Park (I think she fancied me).
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
Tanner Hall - Crazy boy, here is a vid of when it went wrong. NOT FOR THE SQUEEEEEEEEEMISH

http://youtube.com/v/3NsrYB0DqKo

How the heck did they get his boots off with 2 broken ankles ! OUCH!!!!!
snow report
My 1st ever ski trip was to Kitzbuehl in the 80's stood by me in the 2 hour long queue was THE HOFF! Does this topic end here? His wife had the 1st gold lame (how do you do accents?) ski suit I had ever seen. It was also the last gold.....
ski holidays
Nasty thought..beginning to wish I hadn't started this thread! Good job they found some ice for it.
ski holidays
I stroked Nick Frost's little finger in an inappropriate manner once, but I have never seen him ski.
ski holidays
Ex-President Jimmy Carter at Crested Butte, Colorado. He seeemed a pleasant enough chap. He still had a couple of people (bodyguards I presume) along with him - I think all ex US Presidents have a Secret Service guard for the rest of their life (all those secrets to protect wink )
snow report
Alastair Pink, when did you see him skiing? he must be what--80somethign now?
snow report
I wiped paddy ashdown out in flaine many years ago. Didn't realise who he was till dad said good girl.
latest report
I shared his eponymous cable car with HRH Chuck + entourage in Klosters once.
snow report
Jack Bauer
Tom Berenger
Tanner Hall at the kebab stand opposite the Lutins at the PSB - he's probably dead again this time of food poisoning
Kaj Zachrickson
WTFH
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hazel Irvine at Wengen the week before the Lauberhorn race
snow report
just remembered the delightful Ms Kari Traa
snow conditions
Bode Swiller wrote:
Bumped into Alberto Tomba (as you do) in a hotel lobby, Damon Hill in Dick's Val D'Isere, Martina Navratilova in Vail. Best of all though... Cindy Crawford in Winter Park (I think she fancied me).
...Cindy Crawford...she made an amazing keep video once - very effective...I had only had it a week and I got a right arm like Arnold Schwarzennegger.
ski holidays
krunchie63 wrote:
Bode Swiller wrote:
...Cindy Crawford...she made an amazing keep video once - very effective...I had only had it a week and I got a right arm like Arnold Schwarzennegger.
...that should have read "keep fit video"
ski holidays
rayscoops wrote:
Helen Beaumont, does not count - slopes only Very Happy
. I've probably seen him on there too, but he skis so fats you don't notice.
ski holidays
Rossfra8 wrote:
Alastair Pink, when did you see him skiing? he must be what--80somethign now?

1988 Madeye-Smiley
snow report
SamTheEagle, I was in Val D last March and also saw Richard Branson at the top of the Solaise. Looks like he likes his skiing snowHead
snow conditions
Glen Plake in Les Deux ALpes at the MOndial/PSB in 2005.
latest report
Mr L snogged the Milka cow on the Signal in Alpe d'Huez.
snow report
Former world superbike king Carl Foggerty on the slopes in Verbier last Feb.
latest report
I have a photo of me with the legendary Glen Plake in Chamonix last March. Cool. wink
snow report
Helen Beaumont wrote:
Glen Plake in Les Deux ALpes at the MOndial/PSB in 2005.

Indeed we did Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy